User Controls

Long distance love

What do you think of this? Theres plenty of local sluts to fuck but if you want quality over quantity online is the place to be.

There are so many underaged cuties crawling around the cyberworld and all you have to do is sweet talk them and move a few states and you have a perfect wife material.

I'm seriously thinking about it. All the girls in my city/country can suck a bag of dicks I found a Donald trump lover and she likes me a lot!
    I've tried long distance shit before and believe me it's never worth it, in any situation ever. Don't do it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's shit.

Read my thread about it.

https://niggasin.space/post/136899
    To clarify in my case it wasn't someone I met on the internet. That's for fucking losers. We had an in-person relationship first that turned into long distance.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws To clarify in my case it wasn't someone I met on the internet. That's for fucking losers. We had an in-person relationship first that turned into long distance.

Why not have an IRL gf, internet gf and loli gf.
    Doesn't exist.
    But we Skype together every night
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    My cousin flew in a nigga from California. Not a blood nigga, but a young white dude with gauges in his ears nigga. It's funny cuz it's kinga like a reverse Hamp stunt for those that remember the story. Except dude is staying with my cousin and her parents instead of going home. Oh, and she's pregnant.

At least, she didn't struck by lightning.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker My cousin flew in a nigga from California. Not a blood nigga, but a young white dude with gauges in his ears nigga. It's funny cuz it's kinga like a reverse Hamp stunt for those that remember the story. Except dude is staying with my cousin and her parents instead of going home. Oh, and she's pregnant.

At least, she didn't struck by lightning.

How old is your cousin.(Non pedo related question)
    She's so smart I'm honestly intimidated.. And she's younger than me and black.

What do you think gonts?

>black

lolnope
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shes a lot of fun to talk to.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie How old is your cousin.(Non pedo related question)

Basically a cougar, amirite?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump She's so smart I'm honestly intimidated.. And she's younger than me and black.

What do you think gonts?

she's smart becos she thinks drugs shouldnt be criminalized ???
    Scrawny, she likes you because she has zero idea the shithead you are in real life. That's seriously the only reason online relationships 'work'.
    And Sophie:

post pix.

https://niggasin.space/post/136899
    Originally posted by Dargo Scrawny, she likes you because she has zero idea the shithead you are in real life. That's seriously the only reason online relationships 'work'.

She knows I use hard drugs because I can't get girls and she asks me "would you rather have a girl there to cuddle?"

I'm like idk meth and YouTube is lots of fun lol

Originally posted by HampTheToker 19

Basically a cougar, amirite?

Nah that's ok. I mean it would be a more scandalous story if she'd been underage.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    if you cant stick your dick in it...it's not worth it
Jump to Top