User Controls

ASMR doesn't do shit for me

Its starting to piss me off. Ive never even heard of this before but apparently its all the rage and i missed out.

I guess you are just supposed to lay there while these people whisper in your ear and it triggers some kind of electrical impulse in the brain? I have no idea.

Two people have sent it to me now and I try and lay there and listen to it but the whispering actually makes me angry, its annoying. Did I bust my dopamine receptors with too much drugs is that why I feel nothing at all?

It was even more popular like 3-4 years ago. Whispering ASMR was always gay as fuck, but I did like to listen to the ones that focused on certain sounds every once in a while. Like tapping fingernails or some shit like that.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Same here asmr is for tossers.

the videos are mainly done by women who get views because they are women.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Same here asmr is for tossers.

the videos are mainly done by women who get views because they are women.

Thats what it seems like to me.
    It works for me, its like minor braingasms triggered by whispering and certain sounds. It's neat, I get the same sort of tingling in my head if someone tries to scam me.
    Originally posted by just one more mongol It works for me, its like minor braingasms triggered by whispering and certain sounds. It's neat, I get the same sort of tingling in my head if someone tries to scam me.

you're a weakwhite and you're easily subjected to their suggestions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

this fat bitch doesn't even use the regular protocol for asmr.. she just puts it in the title.. she doesn't even whisper she just chows down like a pig
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a weakwhite and you're easily subjected to their suggestions.

some people get brain tingles from ASMR, some people get brain tingles from being retarded. to each his own.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a weakwhite and you're easily subjected to their suggestions.

LOL
    I think asmr only works if your a virgin o.o
    im not tho
    The best ASMR videos are Japanese Candy without talking and only the hand. RRcherrypie is the best channel but there are more good ones.

You can also try this shit. Ear eating. If you don't get a tingle in your dick you are officially asexual.

^risers alt
    Originally posted by just one more mongol im not tho

the placebo affect is strong with this weak alt
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i never understood the appeal
    Originally posted by cerakote i never understood the appeal

its a brainscam fad for lazy people. If you actually want to have a "braingasm" do something like lucid dreaming or astral projection, something that takes practice and is actually real.

if you look at the comments on asmr videos they are so cringy, its basically just dudes commenting on how pretty she is, they would be totally satisfied if the whore wore a boot and stomped in mud loudly

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-01T14:20:43.513817+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the placebo affect is strong with this weak alt

>placebo affect

lul

i've experienced it repeatedly, how do you test for a placebo effect with this? some people get it and some people don't, but it clearly has an effect on me and many other people, which is why it's so popular
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby do something like lucid dreaming or astral projection, something that takes practice and is actually real

the placebo affort is strong with this spic cuck
    Originally posted by just one more mongol the placebo affort is strong with this spic cuck

you're an alt coward, I may be hispanic but thats a lot better than being a weakwhite, even my cat thinks your dumb

you're just mad because you watch lame cuckgasm youtube videos

like folding towels? seriously?

Jump to Top