User Controls

Smartest person on the forum(Because intellect can be determined democratically)

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well not really but i'm bored so take the poll niggers. I'd vote inb4lock but since he's not a regular anymore i did not include him in the poll i'm just gonna' go ahead and suck lanny's proverbial dick by voting for him.
    I'm wiser than you but I will admit you are in the select few whom I will openly admit is more intelligent.
    hard to say. lanny, malice, zanick and sophie are all pretty smart/wise in different ways, maybe even Bill Krozby a little bit in some weird sort of fucked up way, sploo is dumb as hell, tdr seems average-ish and i dont really know about crazy mike or roshambo
    hard to say. lanny, malice, zanick and sophie are all pretty smart/wise in different ways, maybe even Bill Krozby a little bit in some weird sort of fucked up way, sploo is dumb as hell, tdr seems average-ish and i dont really know about crazy mike or roshambo
    That's all very nice. Now STFU and vote FFS.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Sophie didn't include me because he still thinks UPB isn't bullshit.
    Sophie didn't include me because he still thinks UPB isn't bullshit.

I actually forgot to include you because you hardly ever post, if you must know however i'd say you're above averagely intelligent but otherwise not remarkable. But that's just my honest opinion not even trying to be a dick.
    I'm wiser than you but I will admit you are in the select few whom I will openly admit is more intelligent.

Quite right, unfortunately one may only vote for uno participado and my spanish sucks. Deal with it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I'm wiser than …

ive scraped unidentifiable masses of glop off the bottom of my shoe that are wiser and more intelligent than you by several orders of magnitude
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I actually forgot to include you because you hardly ever post, if you must know however i'd say you're above averagely intelligent but otherwise not remarkable. But that's just my honest opinion not even trying to be a dick.

That's an opinion I would agree with.

Since you never replied in that thread, I will take this as an opportunity to ask if you ever looked at that information and changed your opinion on UPB.
    That's an opinion I would agree with.

Since you never replied in that thread, I will take this as an opportunity to ask if you ever looked at that information and changed your opinion on UPB.

The article that NSA posted did open my eyes to some inconsistencies within the theory itself but that's not to say it isn't helpful in deriving any sense of morality from. For me at least.
    ive scraped unidentifiable masses of glop off the bottom of my shoe that are wiser and more intelligent than you by several orders of magnitude
    That would be midly insulting if it were posted by someone I respected.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    That would be midly insulting if it were posted by someone I respected.

you prove my point

that wasnt intended to be insulting. it was intended to be a factual observation

you prove my point

that wasnt intended to be insulting. it was intended to be a factual observation
    You have the observational capacity of a rock.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I voted for sploo because the triangles told me to
    infinityshock Black Hole

You have the observational capacity of a rock.

you would be the resident expert on the capacity of rocks, considering they are your intellectual equal
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    SPLOO LEADING THE PACK
    you would be the resident expert on the capacity of rocks, considering they are your intellectual equal
    Why do you even try?
    that feel when u not on the list of smartest space niggas

that feel when u see Bill Krozby is on the list
    that feel when u not on the list of smartest space niggas

that feel when u see Bill Krozby is on the list

I'm so sorry, you just did not come to mind. You post too little but you're certainly a smart guy. I put Bill Krozby on their so he'd not get votes, i wanted the poll to be a bell curve. Also, i can only add 10 options and i wanted to add more people in general.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Why do you even try?

again....you display your lack of any analytical prowess or ability whatsover

do yourself a favor and swan dive into a wood chipper
Jump to Top