User Controls

Serious Question For Billy Goat

Besides myself, (we both know you would ban me on sight anywhere on the internet if you could) which users presently active in this community would you ban. You know based on your 30 million years of BBS experience and your master plan for how a perfect BBS community should be perfectly ran.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'm sure if you ask Spec nicely he'll send you some jerk-off material.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i have literally considered making my own site for the express purpose of doling out mod-ships in exchange for sexual favors.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have literally considered making my own site for the express purpose of doling out mod-ships in exchange for sexual favors.
    Ha, do it. That would rock.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Ha, do it. That would rock.

id make you a mod if you let me use your nostril as a jizz depository
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I banned you at TDD because you were spamming the Totseans website link. You deserved it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT: LEmoN PARTIE!
    everyone
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I banned you at TDD because you were spamming the Totseans website link. You deserved it.

Nice rewrite. The truth is you banned me because DFG and I were trying to help Meta with SEO and you felt threatened.

But answer the question Billy Goat. Who else?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I banned you at TDD because you were spamming the Totseans website link. You deserved it.

You mean TDO
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You mean TDO

No, he slipped and told the truth. He meant TDD...
    Pretty sure it was TDO
    Everyone was just reading it wrong
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Everyone was just reading it wrong

I don't know, I picked the name for Meta's radio show and had many email and few phone conversations with him. He called it The Damage Done.
    Well I have it on pretty good authority that he originally named the site after his fucked up brown finger (the damaged one), so I guess he decided to change it after everyone kept mispronouncing it. Evolution of language I suppose.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    More like "the dumb and dumber" amirite
    I dont understand
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Well I have it on pretty good authority that he originally named the site after his fucked up brown finger (the damaged one), so I guess he decided to change it after everyone kept mispronouncing it. Evolution of language I suppose.

Good authority is BS spark for talking out your ass. Even the Goat slipped up and called it TDD because that's what it was called.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Good authority is BS spark for talking out your ass. Even the Goat slipped up and called it TDD because that's what it was called.

Originally, Metaphysicist had named the site The Damage Done. Then after several months, at my suggestion, he re-represented the site as The Damaged One, and I also created and supplied the "Pointing Finger" graphic which loaded as a banner when you first logged into the site. After Metaphysicist had totally abandoned the Totse ideals, I severed my partnership with him, and to this day the site is still known as The Damaged One, although many of the site's founding members still use the TDD abbreviation.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Originally, Metaphysicist had named the site The Damage Done. Then after several months, at my suggestion, he re-represented the site as The Damaged One, and I also created and supplied the "Pointing Finger" graphic which loaded as a banner when you first logged into the site. After Metaphysicist had totally abandoned the Totse ideals, I severed my partnership with him, and to this day the site is still known as The Damaged One, although many of the site's founding members still use the TDD abbreviation.

The site is no longer up. You are wrong...
Jump to Top