User Controls

Most of you are pathetic losers

Master shake Yung Blood
    The rest are schizophrenics
    And what are you
    I have a girlfriend and a job
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I have a girlfriend and a job

What's your job? Like what do you do in the warehouse I mean. Forklift driver? Or what
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    says the alt coward

Originally posted by Master shake The rest are schizophrenics
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What's your job? Like what do you do in the warehouse I mean. Forklift driver? Or what

I'm an assistant manager at a Japanese pizzeria
    That sounds fucking horrible and worthless, and I would like to spend some more time berating your career but I was talking to SC
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm an assistant manager at a Japanese pizzeria

lol
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What's your job? Like what do you do in the warehouse I mean. Forklift driver? Or what

yah
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That sounds fucking horrible and worthless, and I would like to spend some more time berating your career but I was talking to SC

then do it bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you zaid it gont
    infinityshock Black Hole

janitors assistant.

in other words...he gives the nigger janitor a blow job or hand job when required
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm an assistant manager at a Japanese pizzeria

what the flaming shit pile...

how the fuck even does japan have pizza.
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the flaming shit pile…

Originally posted by infinityshock what the flaming shit pile…

easily, they have familiy with a lot of money you round eye. so sowwy u so pore that u can't own a biznezz wound eye
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    no u
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby easily, they have familiy with a lot of money you round eye. so sowwy u so pore that u can't own a biznezz wound eye

i'm in the "schizophrenic" category
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I believe you're projecting dear. Hold up I see some gravy on your chin hun. There there momma made it all better.
    i'd rather be a pathetic loser or a schizophrenic thtan a nigger like op
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh wait i alreadyu posted in this thread
Jump to Top