User Controls

Snoopy Git Fured

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Surely you have the bald wife meme. I haven't seen it in many moons m8.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you're an idiot
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're an idiot

*urine
    I collect memes. No shit. It wasn't on purpose or anything. I signed up for Dropbox and now I have shut from 13 years ago that I discovered I am a collector of.

I used to collect NFO files from pirated software on the late 80's all through the 90's
    Originally posted by mmQ *urine

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver …I used to collect NFO files from pirated software on the late 80's all through the 90's

Way back when your nose wasn't the Grand Canyon.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Way back when your nose wasn't the Grand Canyon.

You really should find something that bugs me.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You really should find something that bugs me.

Any suggestions?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Any suggestions?

The only thing that bugs me is when you act retarded. Which is why you always bug me.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver The only thing that bugs me is when you act retarded. Which is why you always bug me.

Soooo.. I have to keep "acting retarded" then?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Soooo.. I have to keep "acting retarded" then?

I suspect it's not an act.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I suspect it's not an act.

You!? Again??
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You!? Again??

Not again, still...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dorf snatch You really should find something that bugs me.

like the roaches and small animals that nest in your cavernous nostril while you sleep...?
Jump to Top