User Controls

being ganstalked part 78th

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been gangstalked alot and I've been trying to "turn the tables"

I'm not perfect but i do what I can

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-29T02:31:50.624158+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you can't beat em, join em.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut

Huh..huh..huh....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    The normal non-junkie/alcoholics in your area must think you're a derpadew.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker The normal non-junkie/alcoholics in your area must think you're a derpadew.

I know they do, but im not a normal guy/alcoholic by any means.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker The normal non-junkie/alcoholics in your area must think you're a derpadew.

hey daniel have you clipped those rowdy nose hairs?
    LOL thjat video mane
    Originally posted by Actor If you can't beat em, join em.

I'm not into recruiting swappers and tossers (weakwites) into my crew, for the most part im a lone-wolf, archie the cat has more balls even being neutered than most of that store has
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not into recruiting swappers and tossers (weakwites) into my crew, for the most part im a lone-wolf, archie the cat has more balls even being neutered than most of that store has

you zaid it
    why do you keep on going choo choo choo choo uh uh uh uh
    Originally posted by just one more mongol why do you keep on going choo choo choo choo uh uh uh uh

like from friday the 13th... the stalking sound

like unsuspecting...

Lanny are you reading this?
    I don't see why this was put in the conspiracy forum.. the title was obviously a joke, i guess because lanny the tranny doesn't like me
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't see why this was put in the conspiracy forum.. the title was obviously a joke, i guess because lanny the tranny doesn't like me

if your actually seriously cared about getting liked on the internet ... and on shit site like this ... then your an even bigger bitch of a tranny than lanny is.

than she'd ever be.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not into recruiting swappers and tossers (WHITE POWER) into my crew, for the most part im a lone-wolf, archie the cat has more balls even being neutered than most of that store has

WHITE POWER

you are the literal epitome of a faggot and the only thing in your crew has four legs and fur. lone wolf. what a faggot...youre alone because you havent showered is so long you reek like a garbage truck on trash day.

richard simmons has more balls than you do.

WHITE POWER, bitch
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't see why this was put in the conspiracy forum.. the title was obviously a joke, i guess because lanny the tranny doesn't like me

hes a gangstalker
    Originally posted by benny vader if your actually seriously cared about getting liked on the internet … and on shit site like this … then your an even bigger bitch of a tranny than lanny is.

than she'd ever be.

i never said I cared about being liked on here....
    Originally posted by infinityshock you are the literal epitome of a faggot and the only thing in your crew has four legs and fur. lone wolf. what a faggot…youre alone because you havent showered is so long you reek like a garbage truck on trash day.

richard simmons has more balls than you do.

WHITE POWER, bitch

i shower twice a day, I hang out with people and don't have to pay hookers to get laid. You're a cum dumpster
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i shower twice a day, I hang out with people and don't have to pay hookers to get laid. You're a cum dumpster

you look like you haven't showered since your mother threw you out of her attic several years ago, the only people you hang out with are the faggots who want to stick their dirty dicks into your various orifices, the only time you get laid is when the local 4H club brings the prize pigs into town, and you have more cum inside you than a sperm bank.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    OP you have nice teeth
Jump to Top