User Controls

My front tooth chipped...again

...Not even a year after it was repaired, and the other front tooth looks very thin like its about to chip also any day now. Getting old sucks.

Ah shit...right?
    My dentist told me to take calcium .. he said small doses like chewing on a few tums every day is perfect. so I chewed on a tum the next day and broke a moler
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's hilarious.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Actor …Not even a year after it was repaired, and the other front tooth looks very thin like its about to chip also any day now. Getting old sucks.

Ah shit…right?

your dentist sucks ass
    You suck your dentist's ass like a Thai whore.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR You suck your dentist's ass like a Thai whore.

what are you on? crack? bath salts?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How did you chip it m8? Next time you see your denty tell him to give you sturdy beaver teeth. Ha-hay!
    Originally posted by infinityshock what are you on? crack? bath salts?

ehhh wow man

You got some bath salts??

Originally posted by mmQ How did you chip it m8? Next time you see your denty tell him to give you sturdy beaver teeth. Ha-hay!

Or a ton of beaver.. ya know wut im thaying

Originally posted by Totse 2001 ton of beaver

Let's not drag your mom into this.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I chipped my tooth about a year ago tripping mushrooms with avenue b girl the second time I hung with her, I don't think its that noticble but it happens, I grind my teeth all the time when I'm upset and thinking about things.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 My dentist told me to take calcium .. he said small doses like chewing on a few tums every day is perfect. so I chewed on a tum the next day and broke a moler

THEY TRY MAKE MORE WORK FOR THEMSELFS THEY TELL TRAINEES TO STAB RITE HARD IN THE TOOF IF CHECK IF THEYRE IS A CAVITY BUT IF IT DOES STAB THRU THAN

BEFORE IT WAS ABLE TO REPAIR ITSELF

NOW AFTER TRAINE DENIST BITCH STADDED IT HARD ITS A HOLE NOW FOREVER
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    I GOT A WISON TOOF COMING AT THE TOP BUT IT NOT EVEN DO SHIT AM CEEPING IT A SECERET FROM THE GOV THEY GONA TRY CUT MA BRAIN TO RIP IT OWTT
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i had a chipped tooth and the bitch cost $1200 to fix. goddamit those dentists are fucking ripoff artists
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hahahahahaa faggot my tooth get anythin done for free ur country must sukc like do u live in 3rd world are u a nigge ???
    one of my front teeth is either chipped or rotting lel
    Originally posted by bling bling I GOT A WISON TOOF COMING AT THE TOP BUT IT NOT EVEN DO SHIT AM CEEPING IT A SECERET FROM THE GOV THEY GONA TRY CUT MA BRAIN TO RIP IT OWTT

when they do, who on here will you leave your painpills behind for

Not that I need them.. yet
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Actor …Not even a year after it was repaired, and the other front tooth looks very thin like its about to chip also any day now. Getting old sucks.

Ah shit…right?

dude i used to have braces and the "permanent retainer" broke and I got it repaired after having it in for years and got it repaired again and it broke again and i was like fuck it, i will just let my nice teeth go crooked. last summer I was haning out with this girl and she gave me a bunch of drugs that I don't even know what they are and i laid in her bed sweating my balls off almost in analytical tears grinding my teeth and I have a chip in one of my front teeth..

it happens bud.. i guess nothing good last forever.. not that you should totally be a crack head rot your brain out but I think that somethings/shit just happens somestimes.

You're still a young gont and you don't look bad so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 My dentist told me to take calcium .. he said small doses like chewing on a few tums every day is perfect. so I chewed on a tum the next day and broke a moler

is your dentist a jedi ? ???
Jump to Top