User Controls

I got rid of all fucks again!

Oh thank you universe. I was close to giving up on life completely. I've had so much stress for nothing, like literally insignificant. Stress I put on myself because I wanted to climb the social ladder as far as I could. I tried to achieve that by doing all kinds of useless courses and further education and land a better job in the same field or position. Pointless. It didn't make me happy. I still struggle.

Now I just got some news that are basically like two or three kicks in the nuts and I'm just done. I wasted 10 years of my life worrying about the next 10.

I just decided that I will no longer persue this career and become a hobo or something. That thought doesn't feel like thinking of suicide makes me feel so fuck it.

Wish me luck. Or don't. I really don't give a fuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Oh thank you universe. I was close to giving up on life completely. I've had so much stress for nothing, like literally insignificant. Stress I put on myself because I wanted to climb the social ladder as far as I could. I tried to achieve that by doing all kinds of useless courses and further education and land a better job in the same field or position. Pointless. It didn't make me happy. I still struggle.

Now I just got some news that are basically like two or three kicks in the nuts and I'm just done. I wasted 10 years of my life worrying about the next 10.

I just decided that I will no longer persue this career and become a hobo or something. That thought doesn't feel like thinking of suicide makes me feel so fuck it.

Wish me luck. Or don't. I really don't give a fuck.

kill yourself, nigger
    Nein.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    And you felt it was OK to broadcast your life why?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And you felt it was OK to broadcast your life why?

Because I don't give a fuck. Duhhhh.
    What is this shit, excerpts from Bill Krozby's personal blog. Who gives a fuck
    Incidentally, I give a fuck. What was the 3 pieces of news you heard
    None of you fucking business. Howbowdah?
    If it's nobody's bidniz why post about it?
    Welcome to my every day.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver If it's nobody's bidniz why post about it?

No reason, no excuse or intent. I just do what I want.
    Wanna know a secret?
    Originally posted by RisiR Wanna know a secret?

I already have some.
    Mine was "Get fucked" but now it's not a secret anymore. Tell me one of yours.
    Originally posted by RisiR Mine was "Get fucked" but now it's not a secret anymore. Tell me one of yours.

I made money on Totse.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I made money on Totse.

that's not a secret....everyone knows you rented out your nasal chasm to anyone who offered you a crackrock to do whatever they pleased.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I made money on Totse.

Cool.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gimme the keys. I'm drunk.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by RisiR No reason, no excuse or intent. I just do what I want.

That's some sense of entitlement you have there.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yo spec how many times have you driven drunk in your days?
Jump to Top