User Controls

Wеak whytеs part 8: The Infinity Edition

BICK DICK TRILL NIGGA in the motherfucking house you fucking wеak whytеs.

Bill Krozby is the pinnecal of a wеak whytе and he's a jedi niggerbeaner. Fuck him and everything he thinks he is.

If you post in this thread, Douglass, no matter what, I will officially start a new Saga in the history of Bill Krozby. I know you can't keep to yourself so I want you to know that I can't wait, either.

Time to take my 12,5mg therapeutical Tianеptinе dosage.
    I changed my mind. I just can't hold back anymore.
    Just do it motherfucker
    Bill Krozby won't post in this thread because he knows what you have. He's afraid. Just do it man. Do it!

I don't know what you're talking about....
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR BICK DICK TRILL NIGGA in the motherfucking house you fucking wеak whytеs.

Bill Krozby is the pinnecal of a wеak whytе and he's a jedi niggerbeaner. Fuck him and everything he thinks he is.

If you post in this thread, Douglass, no matter what, I will officially start a new Saga in the history of Bill Krozby. I know you can't keep to yourself so I want you to know that I can't wait, either.

Time to take my 12,5mg therapeutical Tianеptinе dosage.

you're an idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're an idiot

you have the lowest IQ on this site
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Very!Berry you have the lowest IQ on this site

ok.
    Infitity actually seems pretty smart from what I can tell, he just hides it under all the juvenile insults and lashing out etc
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Infitity actually seems pretty smart from what I can tell

Baahahahaha..... He's an absolute genius for sure.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're an idiot

You are just jealous this thread isn't about you you gigantic attention whore.

"Look, u-huh, I powerfuck every tonsil and orifice with my jackhammer cock until my sausage cream bursts through your cranium." *throws feather-boa around his neck andswings on the stripper pole*

This is your fucking act you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Infitity actually seems pretty smart from what I can tell, he just hides it under all the juvenile insults and lashing out etc

I should berate you for no other reason than to keep up my consistency but that seemed like a complement so I'll restrain myself
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR You are just jealous this thread isn't about you you gigantic attention whore.

"Look, u-huh, I powerfuck every tonsil and orifice with my jackhammer cock until my sausage cream bursts through your cranium." *throws feather-boa around his neck andswings on the stripper pole*

This is your fucking act you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

I like that...good post.
Jump to Top