User Controls

Is having a dead family bad?

Is it fun?
    Only if they die from an accident and you cash in on sympathy
    Having a dead brain is worse
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Having a dead brain is worse

I think a dead battery beats out all of these. Nothing upsets me more.
    Only if you weren't the one that killed them.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Having a dead brain is worse

brain damage is kinda overrated, the whole point is you don't notice it for the most part.
    It's alright
    Originally posted by Very!Berry brain damage is kinda overrated, the whole point is you don't notice it for the most part.

Originally posted by Fox Paws It's alright

I don't like it. I don't notice it from day to day but I can look back and see that I used to be much sharper
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Works the other way, too. People who were a lot dumber are now a lot smarter, but they don't know it.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I don't like it. I don't notice it from day to day but I can look back and see that I used to be much sharper

I meant having a dead family is alright. Not the brain damage thing. That would fucking suck. I rely on my intellect daily.
    Kill entire family > get inheritance.

Can anyone see a flaw in this plan?.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Kill entire family > get inheritance.

you'll always be the first suspect
    What if I shoot myself in the foot and when the cops show up yell "he went that away!"
    just tell them it was the big bad zolf
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Kill entire family > get inheritance.

Yeah, that your family is poor as shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dunno ask lanny
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Yeah, that your family is poor as shit.

Actually my family is very rich its just my dad, mom and I that have taken the vow of poverty. We are social outcasts, black sheep of the family.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Is it fun?

not if they're piled up in the corner someplace.

you'll never get that smell out
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Actually my family is very rich its just my dad, mom and I that have taken the vow of poverty. We are social outcasts, black sheep of the family.

you're a poverty stricken wetback nigger addicted to recreational pharmaceuticals. your definition of 'rich' is finding a few pennies on the ground while you're looking for cigarette butts to smoke
    I'm not addicted to anything besides making money. I could be a heroin user if I wanted but im too cheap.
Jump to Top