User Controls

ben up all night

bling bling Dark Matter
    fourum wos borin an kept got banned from tc for smoking on cann so i jus playyed arma 3 ,4, 8 hours sniked all ma shsh cudnt sleep just got 1` spliff lef of hash
    bling bling Dark Matter
    random paki hissin at dog @ 6 am wtf i flashed him my blade
    I got paid wattup
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i managed to take a nap at 7am and wokeup at 930 thanks clazapam an happy imanaged that atleast mayb 1` day i can fix mylifeup
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bling dude I always wanted to ask but is your brain just so fried from drugs that you literally can't string together a coherent sentence? Or do you post like that on purpose as some kind of gimmick
    hes a brit you j fuckignt ytwat its an accent
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Bling dude I always wanted to ask but is your brain just so fried from drugs that you literally can't string together a coherent sentence? Or do you post like that on purpose as some kind of gimmick

Nobody knows. If you piss him off enough he will berate you in perfect english
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump hes a brit you j fuckignt ytwat its an accent
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    eglish english
    Originally posted by bling bling eglish english

lmfaom
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump lmfaom

youre a fucking nigger faggot
    hey fuck you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump hey fuck you

it's a date

your place or mine
    Zommy
    Zimmy