User Controls

Hey so whats up tonight gonts?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im just listening to whirr and trolling lanny, how about your gonts?
    BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    Oh, so that's what it is. Hee-hee.
    Originally posted by Dargo BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA

bigger than yours bud
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    don't listen to whirr Bill Krozby, they're too good for you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger im an illiterate fucking retard with such a drug addled brain i have to type random words because i forget the real ones

retard
    Originally posted by Lanny don't listen to whirr Bill Krozby, they're too good for you

says the fat faggot thats never been to see them, at least whirr are actually against censorship. you'd be standing at the back sucking your thumb like the bitch you are.
    Originally posted by infinityshock retard

the only word you know. cry harder retard.
    Originally posted by Dargo Oh, so that's what it is. Hee-hee.

im going to guess that youre chrishansen/ the lilest nigger you're not even worth talking too considering you've always been a lacky
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the fat faggot thats never been to see them, at least whirr are actually against censorship. you'd be standing at the back sucking your thumb like the bitch you are.

I don't know if it would be better to tell you that that's the weakest insult I can even imagine or point out whirr is from my city and I've seen them play like a dozen times.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey, uh, anyone here know where I can find someone who was born in the upper East coast and ended up running away to the south in fear of niggers? I'm working on this novel and I could use some first hand experience from anyone who's been there done that ya know what I mean about all that? Great. Just privately message me or cash me outside. Thank you.
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't know if it would be better to tell you that that's the weakest insult I can even imagine or point out whirr is from my city and I've seen them play like a dozen times.

I don't care if you're from their city or not, but you probably havent seen them that many times, you like to front a lot and are alot when its convenient for you fat boi (considering you like to ban people that call you out and call you a fag) you have no leg to stand on.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't care if you're from their city or not, but you probably havent seen them that many times, you like to front a lot and are alot when its convenient for you fat boi (considering you like to ban people that call you out and call you a fag) you have no leg to stand on.

Calm down bro, you're getting incoherent
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey, uh, anyone here know where I can find someone who was born in the upper East coast and ended up running away to the south in fear of niggers? I'm working on this novel and I could use some first hand experience from anyone who's been there done that ya know what I mean about all that? Great. Just privately message me or cash me outside. Thank you.

I might know someone. Was he a massive homosexual?
    Originally posted by Lanny Calm down bro, you're getting incoherent

you should calm down and quit your censorship you candyass
    inb4 'candyass' is censored by lannythetranny
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill KrozbyNIGGER WHTIE POWER

WHITE POWER, wetback
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo I might know someone. Was he a massive homosexual?

Good question. In my story yes he's in fact the leader of the global homosexual movement.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey, uh, anyone here know where I can find someone who was born in the upper East coast and ended up running away to the south in fear of niggers? I'm working on this novel and I could use some first hand experience from anyone who's been there done that ya know what I mean about all that? Great. Just privately message me or cash me outside. Thank you.

you want some first hand experience...i got a dick you can use. but youre going to need both hands.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Good question. In my story yes he's in fact the leader of the global homosexual movement.

autobiography.

classy
Jump to Top