User Controls

Heisting a tampon vending machine from a bathroom.

After you steal it how do bust into it to get the quarters? Just smash it with a hammer, or maybe leave it some train tracks?
    Thermite.
    just put a washer on a string and put it in then pull it back out get the tampons and sell them individually for more $$$
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's a tongue lock system. A 10 year old could open it with a pocket knife.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    C4.

3 or 4 blocks will get it done
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I have not seen these in years. I did not even know they are still around.
    Nevs Yung Blood
    Use a grinder with a cutting wheel
    mrhustle Yung Blood
    just drill the lock. Remove all stickers and advertisements. then sell the machine its self on let go or craigslist. If you want to make it more legit looking just buy a cam lock and install it that way you can sell it with the keys.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Rescue Saw. Steal one.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nevs …cutting wheel

thats vague. theres only a bazillion different kinds...with a gajillion different fuctions
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats vague. theres only a bazillion different kinds…with a gajillion different fuctions

How many functions does a cutting wheel have? Can u list off a gazillion without being gay and snarky??
    mrhustle Yung Blood
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly How many functions does a cutting wheel have? Can u list off a gazillion without being gay and snarky??

its really 6 of 1 half a dozen of another. you dont need a metal cut off to cut a pad lock and you can use a metal cutoff to cut a wooden fence.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly How many functions does a cutting wheel have? Can u list off a gazillion without being gay and snarky??

different materials being cut for different reasons in different environments in different manners...
    Symbiote Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock different materials being cut for different reasons in different environments in different manners…

Well, now, that IS different.
Jump to Top