User Controls

Ranking the Races

If you had to rank the races from best to worst (or favorite to least favorite or whatever), what would be the order, and why? I'll go first:

1. White - obviously.
    2. Asian - They're smart, relatively driven, keep to themselves, and guard their own culture.
    3. Latinos - Can be trashy, but also have some beautiful women, great food, and know how to clean up after Whites.

There was a three-way tie for 4th, as I couldn't decide. They're all far below the top three tho, and I struggle to come up with positives.

4. Indians - Shit in the street, have smelly food, don't integrate whatsoever, Buddhism/Hinduism is gay.
    4. Arabs - Islam is actually the biggest thing holding them back on this one. Minus that, I know some pretty cool Arabs. They're rare, unfortunately.
    4. Blacks - Trashy, uneducated, thieves, rapists, murderers, breed like rats, welfare whores, etc. etc. etc.
    "We're not racist" "We don't hate blacks.. just niggers"

right!

doesn't require forehead to hand signature.. speaks for itself
    I'd say asains first, whites second.
    jedis
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    jedis are probably at the top

and im not sure about the rest

but BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs are definitely at the bottom, condisering most of them are blue pilled and believe the jedi narrative.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 "We're not racist" "We don't hate blacks.. just niggers"

right!

doesn't require forehead to hand signature.. speaks for itself

this is really the wrong place to be blowing your trombone of tears
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby jedis are probably at the top

and im not sure about the rest

but BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs are definitely at the bottom, condisering most of them are blue pilled and believe the jedi narrative.

jedi is not a race it is a religion.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo If you had to rank the races from best to worst (or favorite to least favorite or whatever), what would be the order, and why? I'll go first:

1. White - obviously.
    2. Asian - They're smart, relatively driven, keep to themselves, and guard their own culture.
    3. Latinos - Can be trashy, but also have some beautiful women, great food, and know how to clean up after Whites.

There was a three-way tie for 4th, as I couldn't decide. They're all far below the top three tho, and I struggle to come up with positives.

4. Indians - Shit in the street, have smelly food, don't integrate whatsoever, Buddhism/Hinduism is gay.
    4. Arabs - Islam is actually the biggest thing holding them back on this one. Minus that, I know some pretty cool Arabs. They're rare, unfortunately.
    4. Blacks - Trashy, uneducated, thieves, rapists, murderers, breed like rats, welfare whores, etc. etc. etc.

signed
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    jedi master race confirmed.

Also Judaism is a religion but that doesn't mean there isn't discernible jedi genetic population.
    For clarification, I ranked races on the general cultures that surround them. I don't hate people based on their skin color, I hate them when they act like niggers.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny Also Judaism is a religion but that doesn't mean there isn't discernible jedi genetic population.

k h a z a r d e t e c t e d
    Originally posted by Lanny jedi master race confirmed.

Also Judaism is a religion but that doesn't mean there isn't discernible jedi genetic population.

Are you referring to semites?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT: LANNY IS A jedi-WHITE
    Dionysus Houston
    Blacks make the best music.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They're all equal.
    Asians > Whites.

- The most beautiful women
    - The best food
    - The smartest
    - The best doctors
    - The best civs in Civilisation
    - Our best hope for realistic fuckbots
    - The best historical figures (GENGHIS THE KHANGIS IS THE MANGIS)
    - The best cardoons
    - Cool ass history
    - The best TV shows
    - The best video games
    - Robots
    - Cheap stuff
    - The best manufacturing strength
    - The best prostitutes who suckysucky love u long time
    - The best phone company (OnePlus)
    - Fu Manchu
    - Shanghai is fun
    - Shenzhen is cool as shit
    - Mario Kart
    - Best cats (see: Maru)
    - Asa Akira
    - Hitomi Tanaka
    - Hitomi Tanaka
    - Shibe best doge
    - Hachi best doge world
    - Best snacks
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny jedi master race confirmed.

the juden cant be the master race when every society that theyve infested throughout human history has either evicted, enslaved, or euthanized them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How smart are Asian women xi pared to Asian men ins relation to American women xipated with American men. ?Thank uih
    Originally posted by infinityshock the juden cant be the master race when every society that theyve infested throughout human history has either evicted, enslaved, or euthanized them.

Only because they were #Winning so hard. The jedis essentially know all the cheat codes.
    I think the relationship between dick size and intelligence is very interesting:

Asians=tiny dicks but super intelligent

Whites=average dicks and average intelligence

And we all know about the blacks...
Jump to Top