User Controls

Edginess assessment thread

I like doing things like this wen im hai

Psychopathic Trait Tendency Assessment (PTTA)

This evaluation measures an individual's potentially psychopathic personality traits. It measures four different clusters of acknowledged psychopathic traits, and has a scoring system to measure if an individual meets enough of the criteria to acknowledge how much their personality is affected by each cluster of psychopathy. The evaluation also makes the distinction between each cluster being a primary personality tendency or a secondary one if indeed an individual displays enough traits for a cluster on a consistent basis.

This test does not evaluate whether an individual is a psychopath or not. It simply measure how their personality measures up to researched psychopathic features. The criteria, thresholds, and clusters are derived from the works and research of Hare, Millon, and the DSM IV.

Scoring System

Each trait has a max score of 4. There is no "3" in the scoring system, due to the severity of difference of a pathological trait, and a learned and utilized trait due to environmental adaptation necessities.*

0 - manifests rarely if at all
    1 - manifests occasionally
    2 - manifests frequently
    4 - is an ever-present pathological manifestation in the personality of the person and is rarely if ever not utilized

*Examples of this would be when a person lives in a life-situation where classically psychopathic traits are needed to survive and thrive. This usually applies to hostile or high-stress work-environments for the likes of soldiers, career criminals, police, emergency responders, doctors/nurses, et cetera.

PTTA Evaluation

Assign a score to each trait based on the scoring system above. Add up the total for each cluster.

Core Base Psychopathic Personality Traits

-Superficial usage of charm
    -Drastically lower levels of fear and anxiety
    -Lack of empathy
    -Lack of remorse
    -Underdeveloped emotions
    -Lack of respect or understanding of social norms and morals
    -Impersonal relationships with family, friends and lovers
    -Shallow to nonexistent affect
    -High levels of cunning, deception and manipulation

Primary Psychopath threshold 28+/36
    Secondary Psychopath threshold 20-27/36

Core Antisocial Personality Traits

-High levels of apathy and lack of life goals
    -Disregard and violation of the boundaries of others
    -Recidivist criminality
    -Low levels of impulse control
    -Low tolerance for frustration
    -Prone to violent outbursts
    -Prone to parasitic relationships with friends, family, and lovers
    -Prone to indulgence of narcotics, alcohol, and other habit forming chemicals
    -Sexual promiscuity

Primary Antisocial threshold: 28+/36
    Secondary Antisocial threshold: 20-27/36

Core Narcissistic Personality Traits

-Highly susceptible to criticism or praise
    -Grandiose self-image
    -Sense of entitlement
    -Delusional and unrealistic goals
    -Obsession with self
    -Requires constant attention and prefers to be the center of it
    -Easily and often jealous and angry
    -Wants and feels they deserve "the best" of whatever they want or need
    -Indulges in fantasy of wealth, power and fame

Primary Narcissist threshold: 28+/36
    Secondary Narcissist threshold: 20-27/36

Core Sadistic Personality Traits

-Prone to use physical or psychological harm to achieve their goals
    -Humiliates or demeans others
    -Utilizes unusually harsh punishments and lessons
    -Takes pleasure or is amused by viewing or participating in the harming of animals and or humans
    -Usage of intimidation
    -Restricts the autonomy of those closest to the person
    -Highly interested weapons, violence and torture
    -Views others as toys to be played with and discarded when bored
    -Takes pleasure in terrorizing and inducing fear and panic in others

Primary Sadist threshold: 28+/36
    Secondary Sadist threshold: 20-27/36

Each core personality type represents a cluster of traits typically associated with Psychopaths and their behavior. As these are personality clusters, some are usually represented more than others, but it is possible that an individual would score very high on all clusters, or possibly only high on one if they were somewhere in the psychopathic spectrum.

Each cluster has nine traits, and the thresholds are kept at levels that require a majority of points being pooled into each cluster.

Secondary represents that an individual not only represents most traits to a moderate degree, but has at least one that falls into the realm of pathological.

Primary represents that not only does an individual have most traits to a moderate degree, but that they have most to a pathological degree.

Thresholds are not meant to include or exclude the possibility that someone encompasses a personality cluster. For example, an individual with only three or four traits in a cluster to a pathological degree would probably be represented by the personality cluster, even if the other traits did not appear present or that noticeable. It is rare (but not impossible) than an individual would only have a few traits in a cluster at pathological levels, and not the rest, to at least achieve the Secondary status for that cluster.

I scored 22 psychopathic (low secondary), 27 antisocial (high secondary), 22 narcissistic (low secondary), 29 sadistic (low primary). I like doing these things to try to figure out wtf is wrong with me. I guess it's saying I'm a sadist with elevated antisocial behaviors and moderately elevated narcissism/psychopathy. So I guess I'm not a "true" psychopath but I'm definitely sadistic as fuck. Ur turn pls :))
    Dionysus Houston
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    true
    I failed the test
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I failed the test

that sucks. heres a zimmy for ur troubles ◕
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I failed the test

should have studied harder, retard
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock should have studied harder, retard

Would it be possible for you to not post your rampant faggotry in every thread? Thanks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Would it be possible for you to not post your rampant faggotry in every thread? Thanks.

stfu and go knit yourself a nice tight miniskirt to wear for me to admire before I tear it off of you and plunder your asshole into chocolate soup.
    If this was a test for how cool you are I would have aced it..
    Originally posted by Very!Berry I scored 22 psychopathic (low secondary), 27 antisocial (high secondary), 22 narcissistic (low secondary), 29 sadistic (low primary). I like doing these things to try to figure out wtf is wrong with me. I guess it's saying I'm a sadist with elevated antisocial behaviors and moderately elevated narcissism/psychopathy. So I guess I'm not a "true" psychopath but I'm definitely sadistic as fuck. Ur turn pls :))

These tests are largely inaccurate and nothing more than a joke. It's pathetic to watch you cling to the unrealistic notion you have a 'badass mental condition' rather than just accepting the fact you are an ugly, lazy, abject failure of a human being.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ive been called a psychopath many times. I dont know if its true but i think it just might be my diagnosed bipolar disorder
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ive been called a psychopath many times. I dont know if its true but i think it just might be my diagnosed bipolar disorder

You I might believe.
    I have actually killed before. And I will do it again.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I have actually killed before. And I will do it again.

baby bunny rabbits don't count
    I used to sell pesticides for a living. I have thousands of dead squirrels and gophers on my soul, it's simply capitalism in motion. When it comes to humans I like it much more up close and personal, I want to see their soul leave their body.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and go knit yourself a nice tight miniskirt to wear for me to admire before I tear it off of you and plunder your asshole into chocolate soup.

No really I'm asking with sincerity. Can you contain the faggotry please? Thank you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dargo You I might believe.

about the bipolar d/o or the psychopathic ryders part?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ No really I'm asking with sincerity. Can you contain the faggotry please? Thank you.

I'll contain it right up your colon, pretty boy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I used to sell pesticides for a living. I have thousands of dead squirrels and gophers on my soul, it's simply capitalism in motion. When it comes to humans I like it much more up close and personal, I want to see their soul leave their body.

you're an idiot and suffering from delusions of grandeur. killing someone or something is no more significant or meaningful than an act as simple as flicking a fleck of lint off a dress coat.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll contain it right up your colon, pretty boy

That's fine presuming my colon is equal to 3 or 4 threads. Thanks guy.
Jump to Top