User Controls

Tonight Bill Krozby goes ham

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

I've finished my 52 week wife beating classes. , downloaded sinister 2

I haven't done any drugs in 11 months. Tonight is the night, I have two girls coming back to my place to stay the night after their jazz fest in chorpus christi with molly and ciggaweed. And I have 40mg's of hydrocodone. And a bottle of evan williams and copius amounts of rolling tobacco.

For once this year I don't feel as stuffed up in the bullshit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've finished my 52 week wife beating classes.

I don't understand if this is a joke

if not, why does it take them 52 weeks to explain why you shouldn't beat your wife
    And the slow slide down begins...
    I don't understand if this is a joke

if not, why does it take them 52 weeks to explain why you shouldn't beat your wife

its not a joke unfortunately.. its just how texas is.. it's not a matter of teaching you to not beat your wife, its more of a matter of not doing it so you wont have to do 52weeks of class/prison.. That girl deserved what she got but I would never do it again. It's kinda funny because tonight she was texting me asking me if she could comeover because she misses me.

they even tried to ad several weeks on after i was done just to see if i would "snap" but they didn't go through with it
    And the slow slide down begins…

nah im cool now, i've never really had a problem with drugs. I'm 28 and have never been "an addict" or gone to rehab, or ever been arrested for drugs
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Don't kill yourself with the booze and opiates.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The 52-week course is where you go to learn how to beat wives better.
    mfw he od'd :D
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I have two girls coming back to my place to stay the night

pics or it didnt happen
    mfw he od'd :D

pssshhhh... no I'm alive but what is weird was while I was party early this morning. My older cousin actually died this morning on a suspect overdose. crazy right?
    Watch out with that rolling tobacco man
Jump to Top