User Controls

If Finny & the Billy Goat...

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Poast in dis her tred instead, guise...

tank u
    Now.. what was that you were saying, Rodent?
    I was saying if, oops, too late... Finnyfag fucked it up.

https://niggasin.space/thread/10718?p=1#post-154975
    Whats a finny
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Whats a finny

I think it's some sort of marine life...related to flipper.

who knows what kind of magical fantasy friends this retard invents
    Finn the fat
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Finn the fat

Since I didn't post in it, can you... like... half leave?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Since I didn't post in it, can you… like… half leave?

This is your thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Since I didn't post in it, can you… like… half leave?

you've got to be kidding...and do without having a whipping boy who enjoys being whipped? no way...this faggot needs to stick around for everyone elses pleasure and gratification
    Originally posted by infinityshock you've got to be kidding…and do without having a whipping boy who enjoys being whipped? no way…this faggot needs to stick around for everyone elses pleasure and gratification

Too much like shooting fish in a barrel for my taste, but feel free.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Too much like shooting fish in a barrel for my taste, but feel free.

more like raping a coma patient in the unattended geriatric psych ward...but I not picky.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock more like raping a coma patient in the unattended geriatric psych ward…but I not picky.

And then you realize you are in fact that coma patient in that very geriatric psych ward. You've just gone and fucked yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ And then you realize you are in fact that coma patient in that very geriatric psych ward. You've just gone and fucked yourself.

if you weren't so utterly and completely fucktarded youd realize how utterly and completely fucktarded that sounds.

besides...if I could fuck myself, I wouldn't be here typing to your faggot ass
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock if you weren't so utterly and completely fucktarded youd realize how utterly and completely fucktarded that sounds.

besides…if I could fuck myself, I wouldn't be here typing to your faggot ass

I wish you could understand my humor. I'm sorry you can't.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish you could understand my humor. I'm sorry you can't.

Ill laugh at you if it makes you feel better.

I'm laughing now. this is me laughing. you should feel good
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Too much like shooting fish in a barrel for my taste, but feel free.

You've yet to do shit after I've given you my full name, address, phone number, and several photos. The only shooting you do is shooting off your toothless mouth.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver …I've given you my full name, address, phone number, and several photos…

Actually, it was I who discovered your full name, address, phone number, and several photos. Up to that point, you hadn't posted a single thing. Let's at least keep the facts straight, Doug, my boy.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Actually, it was I who discovered your full name, address, phone number, and several photos. Up to that point, you hadn't posted a single thing. Let's at least keep the facts straight, Doug, my boy.

You found a facebook page and nothing else Billy Goat. If you want to rewrite history at least wait until it's no longer a current affair. I posted my address and sent you my number in a PM.

But here is he real point my fuzzy little goat. The one you skipped right past, as you always do when handed your ass, is what you have been able to do with my information. Which and always will be absolutely nothing.

Prove me wrong...
    But here, in case you misplaced the information in a senile moment...

Douglas F. Dennison
    3051 Solar Dr NW
    Warren, OH 44485
    440 321 2253

Pick up the ball and run or put your skirt back on and get on the sidelines where you belong.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You found a facebook page and nothing else Billy Goat. If you want to rewrite history at least wait until it's no longer a current affair. I posted my address and sent you my number in a PM.

But here is he real point my fuzzy little goat. The one you skipped right past, as you always do when handed your ass, is what you have been able to do with my information. Which and always will be absolutely nothing.

Prove me wrong…

The only reason I haven't done anything with the information I discovered, without the need of any your help, is because I'm not spiteful and vindictive like you are. I exposed you for what you really are, and for who you really are. That's enough for me right now. That could change as we progress, or don't progress. All up to you, fuck-o.
Jump to Top