User Controls

Toll roads

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't know what its like where you guys live, but in texas we have tons of "toll roads" that popped up over the last 10 years, they used tax payer money and then gave it to privatized road builders and then started charging people to get on them. And thats cool if you want to take a toll road, but its like sometimes I need to drive out to the country or the next town over for whatever reason and all of a sudden a sign in blinking saying "can not turn back now, toll up ahead" while im on the fucking highway... so I have to go through it and it takes a picture of my liscence plate and then bills me...

well this happened a few times over the last year in various places and they only wanted to charge me like 10 bucks, but I thought that that was petty and blew it off. now i just got a letter from some attorney collection guy asking for 530 dollars. 52 dollars for the toll amount with their interestedst and the attorneys wants 475.

I'm going to go settle up with them tomorrow but I they are such scammers and swappers of the highest order, its total bullshit.

My uncle suggested I get a toll tag for my windshield and I went ahead and did it so i wouldn't accure any more fees if I use a toll road which i don't often use, but then I realized its one of those rdif chips but in sticker form so the cops can track you easier.

well gonts anyone here ever dealt with inane toll road companies?

Dare to take the red pill fam?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have the Sunshine Pass which gets me through the express lane in all tolls across America.
    Anybody that looks at this thread should actually watch the video it explains the scam a lot better than myself. It's some new world order bs
    Originally posted by mmQ I have the Sunshine Pass which gets me through the express lane in all tolls across America.

So your basically saying you don't pay tolls because your a special snow flake? I like your style gont
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I have the Sunshine Pass which gets me tracked all across America.

fixed for you, faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby So your basically saying you don't pay tolls because your a special snow flake? I like your style gont

youre a dumb nigger.

its an electronic device that electronically bills the owner. its like a little tiny radio transceiver that talks to the toll booth
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Anybody that looks at this thread should actually watch the video it explains the scam a lot better than myself. It's some new world order bs

fuck you and your faggot videos

theres no new world order. its the same world in the same order
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock fixed for you, faggot

Yeah because I really have a Florida based pass here in ND. Fagggggot!!!!
    lol i was high af on meth once and just blew through some toll road and they sent me a bill later
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol i was high af on meth once and just blew through some toll road and they sent me a bill later

I have something you can blow, sweet cheeks
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah because I really have a Florida based pass here in ND. Fagggggot!!!!

that made no sense, nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock that made no sense, nigger

That's because you're dense. :)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ That's because you're dense. :)

that's because you're fucking retarded
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's because you're fucking retarded

Hnnnnnggggghhhh
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Hnnnnnggggghhhh

go find some windows to tongue lash,retard
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Just another day in libertarian paradise
    It's called your state is broke ass
    Toll roads? More like troll roads!

amirite amirite amirite

/thread
    bling bling Dark Matter
    EPIC OWNED FATTIES GET THEIR MCDONALS BUX ROddEd OFF THEM AN IT GOSE TO GOOD CAUSES HAHAHHAHAH
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top