User Controls

Niggers Fuck-up Another White-People Event

infinityshock Black Hole
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hundreds-flee-florida-zombicon-shooting-kills-1-wounds-4-article-1.2401757

As of now the only info I have is what I read in that article...however...based on what I know about that area and the way niggers behave, Ill guaran-damn-tee that niggers were at the center of this.

Anyone taking bets on this?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know its trite to say florida is full of fuck ups, but just by looking at the people in that video I can say I'm glad I live in Tejas...

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px]“I just saw somebody on the floor. They were all dead and the cops were saying, ‘get back, get back,’ and everybody was all rioting and crap,” [/SIZE][/FONT]another witness told WFTX-TV[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px].

that quote doesn't even make since [/SIZE][/FONT]

infinityshock Black Hole
    I know its trite to say florida is full of fuck ups, but just by looking at the people in that video I can say I'm glad I live in Tejas…

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px]“I just saw somebody on the floor. They were all dead and the cops were saying, ‘get back, get back,’ and everybody was all rioting and crap,” [/SIZE][/FONT]another witness told WFTX-TV[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px].

that quote doesn't even make since [/SIZE][/FONT]

i dont know how or why florida is infested with so many freaks and fuckups...but it is. a disproportionate number of them are definitely niggers and spics

the only reason i live here is because of the weather
    i dont know how or why florida is infested with so many freaks and fuckups…but it is. a disproportionate number of them are definitely niggers and spics

Malice Naturally Camouflaged

But it's humid, the are bugs, hurricanes, rain, excessive heat etc. There are bound to be better places. The Bay Area is generally considered to have the best weather in the country, but then again, you'd have to live in California, and not just Cali, but near San Francisco.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    But it's humid, the are bugs, hurricanes, rain, excessive heat etc. There are bound to be better places. The Bay Area is generally considered to have the best weather in the country, but then again, you'd have to live in California, and not just Cali, but near San Francisco.

thats all true, but ive been all over the world and its the best combination overall. hawaii has a better climate but there are too many anti-white muds, everything is too expensive, and its an island in the middle of nowhere. hurricanes are pretty much a non-issue as far as im concerned. my house is reinforced concrete with a low-slope high-wind-resistant roof with only one tree big enough to cause problems located on my neighbors property but thats why they have house insurance. if power goes out i have ways to heat water for showers and cook indefinitely. rain isnt really an issue either. i have a truck that can get through any normal flooding.

ive adjusted to the heat and humidity. i was out west a few weeks ago and the temps were in the 50's to 60's and i was freezing. the humidity was 40 percent to 55 percent and it was messing with my nose and drying out my skin so i prefer the high humidity of florida. the heat here is also a non-issue. no matter how hot it gets i can go from sun-up to sun-down doing whatever outside. i was playing paintball during the summer and all the pansies were whining about how it was too hot and they couldnt run...had to play in the shaded woods...needed frequent breaks. didnt phase me a bit

fuck kommiefornia. if someone ever nominated me to be king of the universe my first decree would be to pull a superman / lex luther move and detonate nuclear warheads along the faultline to dump that shit hole into the pacific...with the entire population
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I don't mind the cold at all, matter of fact I just broke out the thermal underwears today. Pics incoming.
    /unsubscribe
    you have actually been making me laugh lately dark rodent.

that said, we are all dying to know...how did you overcome a decade of cornyness to become the mediocre poster you are today?
    I can be witty but I don't really try unless I think others are worth the effort. ;)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    if posting /unsubscribe is considered witty I am the edgiest poster this side of the Mississippi.
    Well, it was my favorite sort of humor. 'the zinger'. I am a comedy minimalist, a humor economist, a conservative of mirth...'the less said, to the greatest effect', that is my motto.

Gonna add that one to the list.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I don't mind the cold at all, matter of fact I just broke out the thermal underwears today. Pics incoming.

the best reason to live in florida:

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    an excuse to watch small children?
    heheheheheheheheh
    infinityshock Black Hole
    an excuse to watch small children?

no...darwin and his iron fist of inferior genetic editing
    no…darwin and his iron fist of inferior genetic editing

He'p me, massa, he'p me
    infinityshock Black Hole

Fact:

whites used nigger babies as bait for alliGAYtors in florida and louisiana back in the olden days
    Fact:

whites used nigger babies as bait for alliGAYtors in florida and louisiana back in the olden days
    Fact:

You love nigger babies.
Jump to Top