User Controls

Make signup harder.

Not by much. Just vet the IP address and have them write a small note. Please. Spam is too stronk.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Not by much. Just vet the IP address and have them write a small note. Please. Spam is too stronk.

Stupid suggestion. Vetting by IP address is useless. There is already an image captcha for reporting posts. Just use that for registration as well.
    It is used for registration. The bots are smart as fuck.

Make the captcha a sploo pussle and when the user doesn't even attempt it and says "fuck that shit" they get logged in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR It is used for registration. The bots are smart as fuck.

Make the captcha a sploo pussle and when the user doesn't even attempt it and says "fuck that shit" they get logged in.
    I've not made an alt so I didn't know that.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I've not made an alt so I didn't know that.

You probably did it when you first registered your main.

How about they just auto-ban anyone who makes more than 10 threads in one hour. No legit user would do that other than Zanick. We will just have to tell Zanick not to do that anymore.
    Nobody tells Zanick ANYTHING.

Good riddance.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You probably did it when you first registered your main.

How about they just auto-ban anyone who makes more than 10 threads in one hour. No legit user would do that other than Zanick. We will just have to tell Zanick not to do that anymore.

Perhaps, it's been too long to recall.
    I can't even pass the captcha or report posts because my brain is too fried from cough syrup. Obviously a computer is smarter than me.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I can't even pass the captcha or report posts because my brain is too fried from cough syrup. Obviously a computer is smarter than me.

Yea, I've been there before, too.
    I have no patience to sit there clicking fucking pictures to report someone for pissing in an ocean of piss.

May god have mercy on those who do... I REALLY HOPE they are bots and not some strung out zimmy cuz thatd be sad
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by RisiR It is used for registration. The bots are smart as fuck.

This has been proposed and denied.
    https://niggasin.space/thread/10120?p=3#post-146984
    useless idea. ban captain falcon for spamming the forum with this shit im getting tired of seeing it
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I have no patience to sit there clicking fucking pictures to report someone for pissing in an ocean of piss.

May god have mercy on those who do… I REALLY HOPE they are bots and not some strung out zimmy cuz thatd be sad

Its more like a pond of piss. Oceans are kind of big. I'm just sayin'...
    Originally posted by greenplastic useless idea. ban captain falcon for spamming the forum with this shit im getting tired of seeing it

this
    Ban Greenplastic for being a useless barnacle on the ass hull of society, I'm tired of him riding my dick
    rustled * E Z
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump rustled * E Z

Can I have your mom's number?
    Actually scratch that, I won't call her back after I'm done with her
    how about I give you spacepantz number you fucking faggot
    You can just call him for me and check on his welfare, you watermelon looking nigger.
Jump to Top