User Controls

What would you do...

If you had to kill either SpectraL or Infintiycuk in order to save your own life?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I'd rape your gaping maw of a nasal orifice until you drowned from my nut sauce
    Be terribly sad about the "either or" part.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Id kill bill the cat because he's annoying
    I'd Richard burnish them all and post everyone PI cuz I'm the rat king.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Infantcock for sure. Spec at least has some redeeming qualities.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jill the can with zero hesitation
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're one to be talking about killing anyone. Your posts and threads are atrocious. When attempting joviality, you are not funny in the least. Your mugshot would probably scare Attila the Hun. You're not fooling anyone with your little straw-men fallacies, son. Start upping your game, and then maybe someone might take you seriously.
    It's a game, man. It's basically fuck-marry-kill except you don't have to fuck or marry anyone.

*Throws lamp at speckles*

Lighten the fuck up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Id kill bill the cat because he's annoying

if your technique involves beating my meat to death using your tonsils as a jackhammer, then yes, by all means carry on...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'd Richard burnish them all and post everyone PI cuz I'm the rat king.

polish their cocks...and what? the rat analogy I can only imagine involves nibbling on something like a rat does cheese.

sounds like a good deal...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Infantcock for sure. Spec at least has some redeeming qualities.

you only say that because you've missed out on the opportunity to suck my dick dry and fill your lungs with gallons of my ball sauce. I graciously extend the invitation to remedy that atrocity.
    Originally posted by infinityshock polish their cocks…and what? the rat analogy I can only imagine involves nibbling on something like a rat does cheese.

sounds like a good deal…

ur a fag
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Jill the can with zero hesitation

the only thing youre physically capable of doing is knitting me a pretty pink scarf that I can use to tie you up and sodomize your purty mouth
    There we go thats more like it fag boy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump There we go thats more like it fag boy

don't be jealous...I have plenty of happy sauce to inundate your various internal organs with, too
    Ur a gay
    Lanny, quick, that flea bitten cat is stuck ITT, close door and don't let him out.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HampTheToker It's a game, man. It's basically fuck-marry-kill except you don't have to fuck or marry anyone.

*Throws lamp at speckles*

Lighten the fuck up.

I'm the only mod in Totse's history to throw the mod ball in the Trash Can the moment it was passed to me.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm the only mod in Totse's history to throw the mod ball in the Trash Can the moment it was passed to me.

That's because you're a bitter old man. Drink a beer. Hire a hooker. Do whatever. Just lighten the fuck up.

*Tosses another lamp*
Jump to Top