User Controls

Whytes are weak part 4

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Something is fundamentally and literally wrong with murica, there is an intense amount of faggotry and I really think it literally and fundamentally needs to literally stop, here in america. Like wny is everyone and every thing so gay now, fundamentally?

Bill Krozby's 'learned' word of the week: fundamentally.
    Originally posted by Dargo Bill Krozby's 'learned' word of the week: fundamentally.

I've been saying fundamentally for months you capricious BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Something is fundamentally and literally wrong with murica, there is an intense amount of faggotry and I really think it literally and fundamentally needs to literally stop, here in america. Like wny is everyone and every thing so gay now, fundamentally?

Turn off the TV and the faggotry disappears like magic.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why not?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    faggot makes a thread deriding america....using words he thinks make him look less retarded...

then links a video about england.

retard
    Enland hooligans is a soccer crowed. and why the fuck is Antifa move to England for?
    Don't tell me "BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA" is the new meme around here
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Don't tell me "BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA" is the new meme around here

it is
    sounds like a tea
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Don't tell me "BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA" is the new meme around here

its something nigger Bill Krozby made up because he has inferiority issues.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger WHITE POWER

fixed that for you, niggerspic
Jump to Top