User Controls

My mom hates sploo and niggasin.space

Last night I atw a box of CCC on the bus and went home and started blasting glitter rock and speaking in triangles.

Needless to say my mom was aghast. I still went to bed and woke up though.

She says to me this morning "I thought you were on drugs but I went through your computer and it looks like you joined a cult! Get some help my child"

Lol my mom thinks sploo is a cult leader. She's suspicious of my Facebook now.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol classic, i barely remmber this tho
    sploo is like a young dr mike
    I am part of a secret society of triangles that eats cough syrup to get high. We unlocked the universe.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I am part of a secret society of triangles that eats cough syrup to get high. We unlocked the universe.

too bad you don't live closer man, i dont dex often but I'd take like 100mgs and smoke a couple bowls and listen to mudvayne
    with you and archie the cat

im pretty sure mudvayne is into triangles and drugs considering their logo has a triangle in it and they sing about drugs
    the first time I ever did triangles I was shot up with it and it was alright i guess, but the second time i smoked it and laid on the floor drawing listening to mudvayne with my roomie it was a quick night
    shambos mom hates me too

him saying coughgel bundy over and over, when their dog bit me i had 0 reaction, i told her to stop giving him drugs. now every time we try to hang out his mom tries to take his money or ID so he cant.

parents hate me i'm a bad influence on their darling children
    Your mom would love me I'm a star boy
    Why would your mom have access to your computer
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why would your mom have access to your computer

why are you a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA alt coward?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Your mom would love me I'm a star boy

but yeah you really really really should chill on the bundy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why are you a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA alt coward?

Why do you keep replying to my posts unprompted trying to start shit? Do you honestly think I care about you enough that I have some kind of personal "beef" with you? You are less than an insect in my mind.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Moms man. They just don't get it. Ugh!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why do you keep replying to my posts unprompted trying to start shit? Do you honestly think I care about you enough that I have some kind of personal "beef" with you? You are less than an insect in my mind.

you're such a fucking faggot. and ugly too.
    Jak Tripper Yung Blood
    You like robotripping? I tried it once and it just made me nauseous.
    Originally posted by Very!Berry you're such a fucking faggot. and ugly too.

Wrong alt
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why do you keep replying to my posts unprompted trying to start shit? Do you honestly think I care about you enough that I have some kind of personal "beef" with you? You are less than an insect in my mind.

im fairly sure if there was an insect crawling or flying around in your mind, itd be fairly high up on your order of priorities
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger WHITE POWER

fixed that for you, niggerspicfag
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why would your mom have access to your computer

I dont keep it password locked its just sitting in the living room. My wallpaper is coathangers and my desktop it littered with cough syrup memes

Originally posted by Jak Tripper You like robotripping? I tried it once and it just made me nauseous.

I can eat a whole box of CCC and still have dinner with my mom. Fuck puking

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-04-26T22:15:11.265611+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    DID SHE SEE OWR PMS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top