User Controls

BLACK LIVES STILL MATTER

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4BUGa4SyPk
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    please don't ever link to TYT again

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/randy-pullen-democratic-debate-blacks-guns

I'd be curious about the context though; sounds like it may have been a sarcastic response
    ^MAKE ME not FAGFACE!

You are so fucking cringey
    how so?
    how so?
    In every possible way.
    In every possible way.

Sell you know they dont call me the king of cringe for nothing
    Sell you know they dont call me the king of cringe for nothing
    komokazi Houston
    Lol, things must have mattered at one time in order to "still" matter.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Saying 'black lives matter' is race baiting. Just say all lives matter or say nothing at all.
    White lives matter.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    This is so fucking cringeworthy that I actually have to post.

First and foremost, the young turks are the most condescending and annoying group of retards on the face of the internet. I would literally rather hang out with LLZ and listen to it explain how it's not a tranny for four hours than watch fifteen minutes of TYT.

Secondly, every sociologist knows that the majority of gun violence in the United States is handgun violence caused by minority populations in impoverished areas. In fact, the leading cause of death for African Americans under the age of 18 in the US is gun violence. This condescending bitch coming out and throwing her hands up in the air like "WHAT?! WHY WOULD SOMEBODY EVEN SUGGEST MINORITY POPULATIONS ARE THE ISSUE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! IT'S JUST A BIIIIIG RAAACIISST MYSTERRYY?!?"

Come on guys. I'm probably the furthest thing from racist even remotely affiliated with Totse / Zoklet / Lanny's turd, but the race baiting and histrionic theatrics in this video are awful. Republican asshole wants people like TYT to cry about what he said because, most likely, nobody on this forum even knew who he was before they started crying about him. That motherfucker probably got so popular overnight it isn't even funny.

Secondly, republican asshole is intentionally being an asshole by saying "let's take guns away from black people." He's trying to prove a point that mass shootings are sensationalized but represent a very small percentage of gun crime overall. People are just upset about it because now gun violence isn't just a hood problem - they're shooting up yuppie moms and their kid's $10,000 a year colleges.

Long story short, almost everyone affiliated with this this video is a retard - including me for even watching it.

I'm going to disappear into obscurity again now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    nobody here gives a singular fuck. thank you
    This is so fucking cringeworthy that I actually have to post.

First and foremost, the young turks are the most condescending and annoying group of retards on the face of the internet. I would literally rather hang out with LLZ and listen to it explain how it's not a tranny for four hours than watch fifteen minutes of TYT.

Secondly, every sociologist knows that the majority of gun violence in the United States is handgun violence caused by minority populations in impoverished areas. In fact, the leading cause of death for African Americans under the age of 18 in the US is gun violence. This condescending bitch coming out and throwing her hands up in the air like "WHAT?! WHY WOULD SOMEBODY EVEN SUGGEST MINORITY POPULATIONS ARE THE ISSUE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! IT'S JUST A BIIIIIG RAAACIISST MYSTERRYY?!?"

Come on guys. I'm probably the furthest thing from racist even remotely affiliated with Totse / Zoklet / Lanny's turd, but the race baiting and histrionic theatrics in this video are awful. Republican asshole wants people like TYT to cry about what he said because, most likely, nobody on this forum even knew who he was before they started crying about him. That motherfucker probably got so popular overnight it isn't even funny.

Secondly, republican asshole is intentionally being an asshole by saying "let's take guns away from black people." He's trying to prove a point that mass shootings are sensationalized but represent a very small percentage of gun crime overall. People are just upset about it because now gun violence isn't just a hood problem - they're shooting up yuppie moms and their kid's $10,000 a year colleges.

Long story short, almost everyone affiliated with this this video is a retard - including me for even watching it.

I'm going to disappear into obscurity again now.

PM sent. <3
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Saying 'black lives matter' is race baiting. Just say all lives matter or say nothing at all.

All lives do matter, yes, but that's not what 'black lives matter' is about. The police (and the justice system) seem to think otherwise, that black lives don't matter. Look at the cops fatally shooting black people in comparison to other races. Also look at how black people in comparison to other races get a worse federal punishment. That's what the whole movement is about. At least, that's what it should be about. Not all the other bullshit they keep screaming. Hell, when Bernie "CUCK" Sanders was trying to give a speech, he got interrupted by 'blm' activists who then took over the stage. Fucking idiots, that's something you do when a candidate is against you, not for you.
    All lives do matter, yes, but that's not what 'black lives matter' is about. The police (and the justice system) seem to think otherwise, that black lives don't matter. Look at the cops fatally shooting black people in comparison to other races. Also look at how black people in comparison to other races get a worse federal punishment. That's what the whole movement is about. At least, that's what it should be about. Not all the other bullshit they keep screaming. Hell, when Bernie "CUCK" Sanders was trying to give a speech, he got interrupted by 'blm' activists who then took over the stage. Fucking idiots, that's something you do when a candidate is against you, not for you.

Look at you falling for the media hype.

Oh and brown lives don't matter either.

That's a fairly disturbing picture
    That's a fairly disturbing picture
    Not as disturbing as these.

All lives do matter, yes, but that's not what 'black lives matter' is about. The police (and the justice system) seem to think otherwise, that black lives don't matter. Look at the cops fatally shooting black people in comparison to other races.

Yeah that's because blacks commit more crimes statistically.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    black is white
    war is peace
    freedom is slavery
    ignorance is strength
    black lives matter
Jump to Top