User Controls

ATTN: Bill Krozby-chan

This is going to happen to you if you don't change being an asshole to everybody.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler

I'm not joking. It will be different since you aren't an Autistic Sonic fan but you will become a cautionary tale for all the other STD hipsters who think they can act how they want on the internet.
    Botbump
    Botbump.
    We have to talk, Doug.
    Spacepantz is exactly like this guy irl thats why he stopped posting cuz he's a cuck
    Can you give me a break, dude. I stopped goelocating you by the pictures you posted and sourced some viable information about you (as you probably already know). You were chill in the past couple of days, though.

I don't want any beef.
    Originally posted by RisiR Can you give me a break, dude. I stopped goelocating you by the pictures you posted and sourced some viable information about you (as you probably already know). You were chill in the past couple of days, though.

I don't want any beef.

No offense, but I highly doubt you could geolocate someone from their pictures, unless it was very obvious.
    Originally posted by Dargo No offense, but I highly doubt you could geolocate someone from their pictures, unless it was very obvious.

You don't know what EXIF is huh?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You don't know what EXIF is huh?

No, I do. I'm just saying I doubt RisiR's abilities.
    Anyone with google can find out how to get at EXIF data.
    I dont know how that's even possible since I run them through multiple editors but whatever.

Spacepantz is irl Chris chan tho I'm serious
    Originally posted by Dargo No, I do. I'm just saying I doubt RisiR's abilities.
    Of course you knew, right after you Googled it and said to yourself, "oops". If you simply doubted his ability you would not have expressed no offense.

But let's discuss which ability would be required. The ability to download an app maybe?

http://carlcheo.com/best-exif-viewers

Or maybe you meant the ability to type a URL into the address bar of a web browser.

http://metapicz.com/#landing

Or perhaps it was his ability to use the playstore.

Or is there an ability I haven't covered you were referring to?
    What the fuck?! It's that easy? Hahahaha....

I didn't know that.

:)
    Originally posted by RisiR What the fuck?! It's that easy? Hahahaha….

I didn't know that.

Yeah, OK...
    Originally posted by RisiR What the fuck?! It's that easy? Hahahaha….

I didn't know that.

Called it, fucker.
    I run all my pictures through MS paint and use print screen to copy the screen then I just paste and crop. Also I thought imgur was supposed to erase that data. Whatever, I might have gotten drunk and posted one without cleaning it.

If you geolocate me you are just a rat, and a homosexual.
    I din doo nuffins.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I run all my pictures through MS paint and use print screen to copy the screen then I just paste and crop. Also I thought imgur was supposed to erase that data. Whatever, I might have gotten drunk and posted one without cleaning it.

If you geolocate me you are just a rat, and a homosexual.

that

or...a digital camera that doesn't produce exif
    Scrawny, trust me. You messed a couple of times. I'm not talking about any of the memes or anything someone should remember but for some reason I did.
    Originally posted by RisiR Scrawny, trust me. You messed a couple of times. I'm not talking about any of the memes or anything someone should remember but for some reason I did.

Do tell.
Jump to Top