User Controls

Cuck'd

One of my friends is getting married next month, and just told me that he plans to take his wife's last name. He thinks it's romantic, but it seems like a cuck move to me.

If you guys were to ever get married (yeah, imagine that lol), would you keep your last name? How about if you had kids? Would you want them to have your last name, or would you give them their mother's?

I think it should be the man's name that's kept every time, but maybe that's just me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    sounds like something discount whore would of done/ did do.

/thread
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sounds like something discount whore would of done/ did do.

/thread

Did you do it?
    Originally posted by Dargo Did you do it?

No, you?
    I've never been married before. But all I know is discount whore has made post about letting guys that he likes fuck his wife, so thats cucky enough.. not sure if he actually took his wifes name lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No, you?

I'm not married.

Your daughter's mom let her have your last name though? That's cool. She seems whacko from what you describe.
    Originally posted by Dargo I'm not married.

Your daughter's mom let her have your last name though? That's cool. She seems whacko from what you describe.

Yeah she let me my daughter have my last name. Yeah she is whacko for sure, considering all the bs she pulled lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah she is whacko for sure, considering all the bs she pulled lol

Hahaha. That really sucks. Is she still not letting you see her? I'd be pissed if I couldn't see my kid when I wanted.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo Hahaha. That really sucks. Is she still not letting you see her? I'd be pissed if I couldn't see my kid when I wanted.

Bill Krozby doesnt have the mental or emotional maturity to be a parent.
    Originally posted by Dargo Hahaha. That really sucks. Is she still not letting you see her? I'd be pissed if I couldn't see my kid when I wanted.

I quit paying child support, partially because i didn't have much attachment to my kid. I'm not pissed at all, i was before, but I'm relieved now. My attorney got her to give up all the retroactive child support so I only owe the state of tx there cut a couple more dollars for their cut for medical, and I actually got used some of my income tax return (never filed me taxes before) and a couple hundred from my uncle today so I'm done.

I actually see my daughter more now and I will help my daughters mom with money but I am against explotation of men.

Thats why I got my attorney to get the judge to cancel everything out, my attorney was a huge pussy, and I had to tell him how to do his job every step of the way.

But I know my daughter will always be around. Look at a guy like daniel, sure he has full custody of his kids, but he lives with his sister and his dad and they live in the middle of nowhere, his ex wife allegedly jumps back from him to some other guy.. and thats got to be rough.

luckily i never cared about my daughters mom, I was there for the doctor appts, but she lied to me and the doctors about the way she was impregnated. And even my parents told me to fuck her and they were right, in child support court she told the judge that I have the potential to a child molester. And I have zero history of doing anything like that. So I didn't want to pay someone for that. She was allowed to know my phone number, my addie, and where i worked but i wasn't allowed anything.

But now that I cut her off I actually see her more. But I can't put that much time and effort to go visit a girl at mcdonalds for only 12 hours a week an hour away or at her stupid boyfriends house. I could go on and on about how fucked it is but i'm not going to.

I'm going another kid with another woman and its going to be a lot better and planned on my part.

Women can have abortions and keep kids and its all up to them. But guys have 0 rights. A lot of women supplement the child support income while, getting other benefits, living off their parents, getting food stamps, getting benefits from the fake school system, but then they can still get their nails done and give their bf's money. I'm against all that stuff thats bs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I quit paying child support, partially because i didn't have much attachment to my kid. I'm not pissed at all, i was before, but I'm relieved now. My attorney got her to give up all the retroactive child support so I only owe the state of tx there cut a couple more dollars for their cut for medical, and I actually got used some of my income tax return (never filed me taxes before) and a couple hundred from my uncle today so I'm done.

I actually see my daughter more now and I will help my daughters mom with money but I am against explotation of men.

Thats why I got my attorney to get the judge to cancel everything out, my attorney was a huge pussy, and I had to tell him how to do his job every step of the way.

But I know my daughter will always be around. Look at a guy like daniel, sure he has full custody of his kids, but he lives with his sister and his dad and they live in the middle of nowhere, his ex wife allegedly jumps back from him to some other guy.. and thats got to be rough.

luckily i never cared about my daughters mom, I was there for the doctor appts, but she lied to me and the doctors about the way she was impregnated. And even my parents told me to fuck her and they were right, in child support court she told the judge that I have the potential to a child molester. And I have zero history of doing anything like that. So I didn't want to pay someone for that. She was allowed to know my phone number, my addie, and where i worked but i wasn't allowed anything.

But now that I cut her off I actually see her more. But I can't put that much time and effort to go visit a girl at mcdonalds for only 12 hours a week an hour away or at her stupid boyfriends house. I could go on and on about how fucked it is but i'm not going to.

I'm going another kid with another woman and its going to be a lot better and planned on my part.

Women can have abortions and keep kids and its all up to them. But guys have 0 rights. A lot of women supplement the child support income while, getting other benefits, living off their parents, getting food stamps, getting benefits from the fake school system, but then they can still get their nails done and give their bf's money. I'm against all that stuff thats bs.

Cucked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh yeah lol and i know this might make me sound like kind of a dick, but the next kid I'm going to have is going to be a better kid. the nurse is hott as hell and has money and is educated lol

but I still love my daughter mary and I think about her every day and she's pretty smart in her own way

[
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Cucked

lol i guess i was bud thats why im doing my own thing now
    Nah I'm just nagging your goat gomt
    Keep er up, !
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh yeah lol and i know this might make me sound like kind of a dick, but the next kid I'm going to have is going to be a better kid. the nurse is hott as hell and has money and is educated lol

but I still love my daughter mary and I think about her every day and she's pretty smart in her own way

[

Well that's nice you get to see her a bit. That whole child support situation does sound fucked when you explain it more.

Why does your daughter live an hour away though? That's so inconvenient. Did her mom try to run away with her or something lol? You'd think she'd stay close if she wanted your help.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Cucked

i specifically asked her if she was on bc when i met her and she told me she was and she told me she never wanted to have kids.. then i find out her entire family is all about have multiple babies.. i know everyone here thinks that my parents pay for my rent ect.. which is fake news.. but they were just generally kind of pissed when i told them, like they almost didn't believe me, my dad is a scientist and was like males hair is a hereditary trait so her hair should be black like urs! and she's blond, but she was born she had black hair
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and she's blond, but she was born she had black hair

Woah, really? I didn't think that could happen. Like....wat? Post pics.
    Derpadew!
    Originally posted by Dargo Well that's nice you get to see her a bit. That whole child support situation does sound fucked when you explain it more.

Why does your daughter live an hour away though? That's so inconvenient. Did her mom try to run away with her or something lol? You'd think she'd stay close if she wanted your help.

Well dude, i met her through mutual friends and she was going to school / working at school as a teacher and a lot of people from austin commute 45 min away, but when she realized she was pregnant, she moved like even 15 more min away with a roomie closer to her parents, then just moved in with her parents, then she moved back into austin with some bald faggot and he didn't like me going to his place seeing the kid so he kicked her out so she moved back with her parents.. ayda ydaydydya..

like I went to her doctors appointments but I found out at them that she was a total liar, I'm about to be 30 years old in a a month and a half and I've been having sex since I was 15 and I've never had someone doop me so bad. In fact when she told me she was pregnant I told her she was full of it because I've had so many girls tell me they were.

But the thing is I've seen other girls and stuff like that but I haven't been getting involved with too many girls at once / I've been a lot more careful especially in the last 5 months who I see and thats why i've mainly been seeing the nurse. The nurse has straight up told me that she's not on birth control instead of lying to me. And I've told her about my history and how I want to have a kid one day again in the future and we just left it at that.
    Bump.

Bill Krozby, how did your daughter's hair go from black to blonde?
Jump to Top