User Controls

Whytes are weak part 2

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Why are so many whytes so weak? Like why hate who you are?

Call this white weak. 440 321 2253
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Call this white weak. 440 321 2253

been there done that got the weak white lame t-shirt

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby been there done that got the weak white lame t-shirt

Yeah, OK, you were mild as New York City picante sauce on the phone. "I'm not in trouble am I?" You were cool IRL so go ahead and play it up in front of the others if you must.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Yeah, OK, you were mild as New York City picante sauce on the phone. "I'm not in trouble am I?" You were cool IRL so go ahead and play it up in front of the others if you must.

It's just dude I already have your number... I've called and spoke to you a couple times and you were chill, but I'm not going to call you to debate a shit post about whytes being weak, chill out dude

and I'm not playing anything up, I have a reason to be paranoid with all the rattex on here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you're both pathetic.

no one wants to hear about your phone sex
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's just dude I already have your number… I've called and spoke to you a couple times and you were chill, but I'm not going to call you to debate a shit post about whytes being weak, chill out dude

and I'm not playing anything up, I have a reason to be paranoid with all the rattex on here.

Yeah I get, but for the record you only called one time.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're both pathetic.

no one wants to hear about your phone sex

I smell niggers, you better lace up those running shoes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I smell niggers, you better lace up those running shoes.

of course you do...you didn't wipe off your face after you finished servicing those last 20 or 30 clients. combine that with your cavernous blowhole, they can't but help launch their loads up your sinus cavity

you're never going to get that smell out
    Originally posted by infinityshock of course you do…you didn't wipe off your face after you finished servicing those last 20 or 30 clients. combine that with your cavernous blowhole, they can't but help launch their loads up your sinus cavity

you're never going to get that smell out
    runningfrumnigs.gif
    Too bad I'm not white. I'm a communist japanese biker.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Too bad I'm not white. I'm a communist japanese biker.

With tits...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger WHITE POWER

fixed that for you, niggerspicfagjedinigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock fixed that for you, niggerspicfagjedinigger

you're a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA that wont show his coward face
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbyniggerjedispic WHITE POWER

fixed that for you, niggerspic jedi fag jedi
    bill is the definition of BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver With tits…

O.O
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplasticniggerlover WHITE POWER

WHITE POWER, you nigger loving cock sucker
Jump to Top