User Controls

Why are blaxs so weak?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Okay well correct me if I'm wrong but as a mutt, I'm mainly into hispanic and caucasion women. I've met several hott black chicks but they so few and far between. I get hit up on the dating sites by black girls all the time and I'm never attracted to them and its not because they act ghetto its just im not typically into the hot chocolate. And so I'm not nessecarily hating because I've had a couple of black guy friends that were totally cool and raised right.

I'd bounce him on my knee at the end of the night like he was my own son. But he had a lot of hang ups about being a black, like I rain started pouring through the cieling. and I said "man this fucking place is so ghetto" (with no connotation about it being a black place, it was actually a jedi ran place) and he muttered someting under his breath like he was pissed, but thats were buzz words and people get convoluted.

And its a sad thing when people can't understand eachother beter or take everything out of context.

like even my buddy that used to play with screeching weasel would talk about growing up in galveston and thats a place where there are a lot of wetbacks and he'd be talking about his child life and would mention "mexicans" and because me and another guy have a hispanic heritage to an extent would start simpering and being like "aahh well i meant it in a good way, they were people i grew up around with I don't mean anything by it" and we are just standing here looking at him like he's crazy, he made a normal conversation into something weird and felt insecure about it because he's a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA. And thats about it.

I went to fiesta earlier and I was checking out and the cashier a black girl asked me if i remembered what i said to her the other night and I said "im not obliged to talk about anything like that" and she called over some black guy and some black girl and they started questioning me, so i kicked the black girl in the ass because i was surrounded. but thats what blacks do is they surround you in a pack because they are weak blacks.

anyone else here ever had that problem?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby as a mutt

like he was my own son

like I rain started pouring through the cieling

child life

i kicked the black girl in the ass because i was surrounded

Bingo.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Their ancestry stems from slavery. Why do you think?
    Originally posted by mmQ Their ancestry stems from slavery. Why do you think?

So does mine.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why are all the whites in my town faggot bitches who I've beat the fuck out of hundreds of times?
    Originally posted by mmQ Their ancestry stems from slavery. Why do you think?

So does mine too considering im hispanic and irish, whats your point?
    Originally posted by mmQ Why are all the whites in my town faggot bitches who I've beat the fuck out of hundreds of times?

I don't know I don't live in your town.. you tell us !
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby So does mine too considering im hispanic and irish, whats your point?

What do you mean by weak? They are generally more athletic and stronger than any other ethnicity .
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't know I don't live in your town.. you tell us !

Because they are what they are.
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you mean by weak? They are generally more athletic and stronger than any other ethnicity .

Kinda cool we pulled off slavery then.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you mean by weak? They are generally more athletic and stronger than any other ethnicity .

but not mentally , even sploo will tell you they tend to test lower on eq and iq test. quit being so contrary just for the sake of being contrary mq.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Kinda cool we pulled off slavery then.

I agree. Mob mentality works both ways. It's why I think psychology is the highest tier of science
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but not mentally , even sploo will tell you they tend to test lower on eq and iq test. quit being so contrary just for the sake of being contrary mq.

Don't start Bill Krozby. I'm just talking. Don't getni to defense mode with me IM JUSY TALKING! THANK YIU :)

I'm saying why do niggers and trailer trash score lower? Why is that?? hmmmmmmmmm. Bigger picture m8s. Stem over flower. Cmon
    Originally posted by mmQ Don't start Bill Krozby. I'm just talking. Don't getni to defense mode with me IM JUSY TALKING! THANK YIU :)

I'm saying why do niggers and trailer trash score lower? Why is that?? hmmmmmmmmm. Bigger picture m8s. Stem over flower. Cmon

im not defensive im just sippin a brew listening to slayer being chill

Originally posted by mmQ Don't start Bill Krozby. I'm just talking. Don't getni to defense mode with me IM JUSY TALKING! THANK YIU :)

Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Grant video, thanks.
    mq is a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Why are all the whites in my town faggot bitches who I've beat the fuck out of hundreds of times?

no one wants to hear about your handjob antics
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby mq is a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA

that dresses like a penis...
    Originally posted by infinityshock that dresses like a penis…

If he dressed like a nigger penis you would run.
Jump to Top