User Controls

Zoklet was better than totse.

IWD Houston
    Admit it, -SpectraL.

god damnit I seriously don't remember how to post.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you are comparing the death-spiral kidiot stage of Totse to Zoklet, I don't think so. Even the kidiots were better on Totse than the lamers on Zoklet.
    This is hilarious.
    Flasks and beakers had clandestine drug info updated for 2010 and people selling safrole through PMS.

We are leaps and bounds beyond this lads (all thanks to me)
    Wrong
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Wrong

Originally posted by Darth Beaver

Alt
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Alt

Yes, we know you are. But thanks for being honest about it.
    Did you really just use the "I know you are but what am I?" routine
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Did you really just use the "I know you are but what am I?" routine

I know did but what did I?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I know did but what did I?

you dont know shit. your brains are scrambled from that pool-cue being crammed to the hilt up your nostril
    Originally posted by infinityshock you dont know shit. your brains are scrambled from that pool-cue being crammed to the hilt up your nostril
    Do you get that you are trying to make of me for something that never happened. While myself and others are laughing at you over something you actually did. You ran from niggers because you felt like a victim.
    Darth Beaver and Spectral, where do I begin?

Two men, damn near 60 years old, beefing on this site. what's hilarious is they begrudgingly still love reading shitposts from Bill Krozby and other random bullshit. -SpectraL has been coming to Zoklet, totse2, sanctuary, here, etc.. for almost TEN YEARS, just complaining about the state of things; never really adding to any discussions or saying anything interesting or entertaining in the slightest.

That has to be hilarious to someone else besides me.

Post last edited by Wide Selection at 2017-04-26T02:09:36.633232+00:00

Post last edited by Wide Selection at 2017-04-26T02:11:36.655437+00:00
    Wow, is anybody really buying this pathetic puppet parade?
    ITT: TheDarkRodent has a complete nervous breakdown
    Originally posted by -SpectraL ITT: TheDarkRodent has a complete nervous breakdown

How does that make you feel to imagine that. Does it make you feel like a winner sport?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    What's a zorker
    Originally posted by Wide Selection Darth Beaver and Spectral, where do I begin?

Two men, damn near 60 years old, beefing on this site. what's hilarious is they begrudgingly still love reading shitposts from Bill Krozby and other random bullshit. -SpectraL has been coming to Zoklet, totse2, sanctuary, here, etc.. for almost TEN YEARS, just complaining about the state of things; never really adding to any discussions or saying anything interesting or entertaining in the slightest.

That has to be hilarious to someone else besides me.

You don't even come close to scaring me, kid.
Jump to Top