User Controls

How come recipes that call for eggs

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't taste like eggs?

Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ Don't taste like eggs?

Thank you.

How come recipes with ammonia don't taste like ammonia?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver How come recipes with ammonia don't taste like ammonia?

It gets used up in the reaction.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can taste egg?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Stupid question. Shit thread. Kill yourself op.
    Can you not taste egg?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Stupid question. Shit thread. Kill yourself op.

signed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Don't taste like eggs?

Thank you.

it's not always for taste...it's for the coagulation / thickening ability of the eggs.

now get the fuck out of the kitchen, bitch, and knit me some nice leg warmers that I can use to keep my cock warm on cold winter nights.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Anyone that runs from or has been victimized by niggers need not post itt. Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ Anyone that runs from or has been victimized by niggers need not post itt. Thank you.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Anyone that runs from or has been victimized by niggers need not post itt. Thank you.

go ahead and brag on about how your preferred technique is to drop trou and use your hand's to part your ass cheeks as an invitation.

nigger loving faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dorf Cooter

more of your geriatric nigger gang bang fantasies.
    Originally posted by infinityshock go ahead and brag on about how your preferred technique is to drop trou and use your hand's to part your ass cheeks as an invitation.

nigger loving faggot.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dorf Snatch

poor, dementia victim...have you lost your sense of verbal communication?

go get a hug from your cat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock poor, dementia victim…have you lost your sense of verbal communication?

go get a hug from your cat

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darf Snatch

speaking of running...check your diaper. its sprung a leak
    Originally posted by infinityshock speaking of running…check your diaper. its sprung a leak

Not funny because it has no basis in truth. The fact that you ran from niggers is funny as fuck because it's 100% true.
Jump to Top