User Controls

Accused of being a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was walking back from the grocery store the other day and this black guy in an suv, is like a block away from me (he looked like a stephen stevenson kind of guy) and yells from a block away "hey lemme talk to u mane!" (really fucking rude and annoying) and pulls up to me and says "hey im kool man don't be afraid cause ur white lol" (thats really rude) and I say "don't call me white" and he gives me the perplexed look and ask if he could borrow a few bucks for gas. (he's in a fucking suv and I'm on foot) I tell him I don't have any money. He rolls past me and then turns back around and ask if I know where the gas station is. (he doesn't even offer to drive me down the street, im like sweating balls with a back pack full of groceries) I tell him dude its just down the street..

So I make it up the street and he's there already getting his tank filled up by some really white washed simpering black guy a total milton / urkel kinda guy.

I walk into the store and buy a brew and when I walk out he sees me with the brew and says "i thot u sed u didn't have any money" and I say "fuck off man"

like where I live theres basically no black people unless they are passing through and they are always annoying like i was chill outside the store sippin my brew real quick and this lady is like in a car like 500 feet away and she YELLS from her car 'hey can I talk to you?!"

and i just shrug my shoulders at her like "yeah sure" but she just drives off, she was expecting me to walk up to her car with my brew and try and solicist money from me. She was to lazy to even treat me like a human being but expects me to walk up to her car and hand over money...

I turn the fucking corner and there she is hitting up some BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA lady for money and usually I wouldn't be such a Bill Krozby cop, but it kind of is my business and a pet peeve so I start yelling at the lady to not give her any money. shits so annoying

When I was in jail for a couple months a few years back some black kid like 19 or something asked if I could give him a shot of coffee and he would give me an envelope. And I was like yeah sure man, cause I needed the envelope and figured I'd be helping a brotha out.

Anyways like the next day he comes up to me when I'm playing rummy and ask if he can get a GP cup. And I'm like "what the hell is a GP cup?"
    And he's like General pop coffee. And I thought he was joking, like I kinda cackled a lil bit, but he was serious and just set the cup on the table in front of my cards and looked at me, so I swatted the cup on the floor. And he didn't do anything. But for the next week I had to look over my back and whenever I looked he'd be ominously standing in the background staring at me, all over a cup of coffee that I didn't give him. like wtf?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ok
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    never give to ponces. once you give them one thing they will never stop asking for more. they'll always see you as some weak over generous idiot from then on.
    Or you could have just moved to another planet like Infintiycuk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You should be able to shoot monkeys like that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Or you could have just moved to another planet like Infintiycuk.

stfu you walking alzheimers epidemic before I call FEMA and report a sinkhole in your face
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I was walking back from the grocery store the other day a…. And I'm like "what the hell is a GP cup?"
    And he's like General pop coffee. And I thought he was joking, like I

jesus christ, you're such a bitch. niggers have that natural predatory instinct to know what will make good prey.

congratulations. you're prey. and not even white.

faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus christ, you're such a bitch. niggers have that natural predatory instinct to know what will make good prey.

congratulations. you're prey. and not even white.

faggot .

You might want move to another thread. This one has niggers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You might want move to another thread. This one has niggers.

you might want to find another old folks home...this one doesn't have enough nigger orderlies to give you your sponge bath
    The two of you need to move to oakland and experience the new revolution of technology and have many friends of different ethnicities. the fastest growing is asians. Many Chinese Manderines and People from places like India and Pakistan.

Maybe you'll stop using that horrible out dated racist slur .. the "nigger" word.

it should be enhancemented to "people with darker skin".. unless you're honestly using it towards white or someoone else. still it's a stupid redneck word.

stop hiding in the fucking 1950s
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 The two of you need to move to oakland and experience the new revolution of technology and have many friends of different ethnicities. the fastest growing is asians. Many Chinese Manderines and People from places like India and Pakistan.

Maybe you'll stop using that horrible out dated racist slur .. the "nigger" word.

it should be enhancemented to "people with darker skin".. unless you're honestly using it towards white or someoone else. still it's a stupid redneck word.

Quiet nigger lover
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 The two of you need to move to oakland and experience the new revolution of technology and have many friends of different ethnicities. the fastest growing is asians. Many Chinese Manderines and People from places like India and Pakistan.

I work in a place where whites are a very small minority. Asians are the majority, but we also have blacks and Hispanics. I wouldn't call anybody there "niggers," because they have jobs, speak intelligently, aren't racist, aren't crackheads, don't spend my tax dollars on crack and liquor, and realize how bad the ghetto trash is

When we say "niggers" we don't mean "all blacks," just the ghetto trash, and all the wigger trash that seems to have spawned from them more recently
    ^this. I live in a very nice neighborhood but there are these group of younger kids that sell weed and spice and shit like that they are like 16/17. Anyways, they came up and talked to me at the park and the way they spoke was atrocious yet they accused me of "speaking white" when they are white.

My daughters mom posted on facebook about not spanking mary anne because there were too many white people in khols.. like wtf? She's fucking white.. some people really have their heads up their asses.

she got all this backlash on facebook for being a race traitor. Her mom is also dumb, she tried to gussy it all up by saying you shouldn't hit kids because its not a fundamental way to make them learn and lose their bad behavior, then in her next post she mentions how she hit mary because she was crawling over the top of the couch, and its a time when you should hit a kid so they don't get hurt. I fucking hate her family.

Her dad has a shitty confederate tattoo. And he's pissed off that his daughter is a whore, the dude has seven kids..
    I went over there one night to sleep with my daughter and her mom. And no i don't have sex with her mom, and as soon as she got pregnant like I probably had only like 3 or 4 sexual experiences with her.

But I digress, her dad went off on me while drunk going on and on about how I don't pay child support (at that time mary was only 2 weeks old, and there was no dna test done yet because its a long process. like even if i wanted to pay child support at that time, the system wouldn't kick in yet)

my gf at the time took me over to see my daughter and her mom, and her grandma was smoking cigs in the house and saying how we are hoity toity white people. It was really fucked up.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-25T20:24:58.327164+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole

stfu up nigger.

fun fact: i called a nigger 'nigger' at the gas station last friday. guess what he did? ignored me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I work in a place where whites are a very small minority. Asians are the majority, but we also have blacks and Hispanics. I wouldn't call anybody there "niggers," because they have jobs, speak intelligently, aren't racist, aren't crackheads, don't spend my tax dollars on crack and liquor, and realize how bad the ghetto trash is

When we say "niggers" we don't mean "all blacks," just the ghetto trash, and all the wigger trash that seems to have spawned from them more recently

^ that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^this. I live in a very nice neighborhood but there are these group of younger kids that sell weed and spice and shit like that they are like 16/17. Anyways, they came up and talked to me at the park and the way they spoke was atrocious yet they accused me of "speaking white" when they are white.

My daughters mom posted on facebook about not spanking mary anne because there were too many white people in khols.. like wtf? She's fucking white.. some people really have their heads up their asses.

she got all this backlash on facebook for being a race traitor. Her mom is also dumb, she tried to gussy it all up by saying you shouldn't hit kids because its not a fundamental way to make them learn and lose their bad behavior, then in her next post she mentions how she hit mary because she was crawling over the top of the couch, and its a time when you should hit a kid so they don't get hurt. I fucking hate her family.

Her dad has a shitty confederate tattoo. And he's pissed off that his daughter is a whore, the dude has seven kids..
    I went over there one night to sleep with my daughter and her mom. And no i don't have sex with her mom, and as soon as she got pregnant like I probably had only like 3 or 4 sexual experiences with her.

But I digress, her dad went off on me while drunk going on and on about how I don't pay child support (at that time mary was only 2 weeks old, and there was no dna test done yet because its a long process. like even if i wanted to pay child support at that time, the system wouldn't kick in yet)

my gf at the time took me over to see my daughter and her mom, and her grandma was smoking cigs in the house and saying how we are hoity toity white people. It was really fucked up.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-25T20:24:58.327164+00:00

be happy that wasnt my daughter. id have fed your scrawny spic ass to a family of alliga tors, and depending on my daughters inability to determine the proper race to have sex with, her too; then adopted my grandchild as my own child...and no one would be the wiser.
    Originally posted by infinityshock be happy that wasnt my daughter. id have fed your scrawny spic ass to a family of alliga tors, and depending on my daughters inability to determine the proper race to have sex with, her too; then adopted my grandchild as my own child…and no one would be the wiser.

Not if he was a nigger. Then you would just run.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "I stole from a guy in prison and he had the audacity to look at me funny"

You're one dumb nigger Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu up nigger.

fun fact: i called a nigger 'nigger' at the gas station last friday. guess what he did? ignored me.

i doubt you did that
    Originally posted by Lanny "I stole from a guy in prison and he had the audacity to look at me funny"

You're one dumb nigger Bill Krozby

your the dumb nigger making quotes up, like a dumb nigger. You should probably study up on athletic abilities a little bit better, son.

try hooked on phonics maybe one day you won't be such a fucktard

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-26T04:12:12.634157+00:00
Jump to Top