User Controls

this fat girl starts making jokes about my dick size after I turn her down but she's never seen my dick.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I will admit I need atleast 2 feet of cock to break through that layer of fat before it touches her labia.

who cares
    Typical feminist
    Life is too short to fuck fat women.
    They can't catch me anyways I'm too quick.
    *he was a loser anyway*
    *he never did anything special for me*
    *he's a hopeless drug addict*
    *Video Games >:(*
    *he has a small dick anyway*
    *he was SO BAD in bed and gross*

Oh yea...

*sob sob... one time he even grabed me by the arm and it left a bruise*

- Stuff women say after being emotinally hurt
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Many women actually love to be manhandled, so then they can run out and desperately cash in on all the attention they can garner from it.
    Originally posted by Tetrahedras who cares

Evidently you do since you came into my thread and then felt the need to post in it.
    Post a pic of her. I want to see what you deem too fat to fuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Post a pic of her. I want to see what you deem too fat to fuck.

you know those big fishes at seaworld that they have doing those shows?

they're wholly acceptable to him as a sex partners size
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR Post a pic of her. I want to see what you deem too fat to fuck.

its the whimpy wimpers girl meme I made. She hits me up randomly online like every few months asking why im a douchebag and If I want to be serious and actually go out with her.

I hit her up drunk on okcupid one night, evidently gave her my number and she would hit me up like every week asking if im dtf.

She refused to send a picture for the longest time, when I saw her picture I was just really not interested. I set up a date with to meet at a neighborhood bar just to fuck with her.

I didn't go to the bar infact I went out to watch mad max with this other girl. The chick went to the bar and was texting me asking where I'm at and i just played coy with her and was like "i can't do this, im new to all of this online stuff and I'm nervous" and she just kept texting me asking me to come.

Back in october when I was at work, she hit me up asking why I'm a douchebag. I was kinda drunk and told her to kill herself. And she said she was going to call the cops on me. fucking bullshit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    send me her watsapp or kik an all btfo her for u
    ^btfo?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    like wen the fat anger got so much that they explod like a bom
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i juts smoked half a fag on tc n u r the cowerd
    Originally posted by bling bling i juts smoked half a fag on tc n u r the cowerd

your the one that gets on cam but hides your face. whats even the point? just to see your pale scrawny hands breaking up bud? You're gayer than a bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its the whimpy wimpers girl meme I made. She hits me up randomly online like every few months asking why im a douchebag and If I want to be serious and actually go out with her.

I hit her up drunk on okcupid one night, evidently gave her my number and she would hit me up like every week asking if im dtf.

She refused to send a picture for the longest time, when I saw her picture I was just really not interested. I set up a date with to meet at a neighborhood bar just to fuck with her.

I didn't go to the bar infact I went out to watch mad max with this other girl. The chick went to the bar and was texting me asking where I'm at and i just played coy with her and was like "i can't do this, im new to all of this online stuff and I'm nervous" and she just kept texting me asking me to come.

Back in october when I was at work, she hit me up asking why I'm a douchebag. I was kinda drunk and told her to kill herself. And she said she was going to call the cops on me. fucking bullshit.

awesome story. tell more.
    Originally posted by infinityshock awesome story. tell more.

you're a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    Bill Krozby is my dad
    Originally posted by infinityshock awesome story. tell more.

Well it all started in NYC where you ran from niggers.
Jump to Top