User Controls

o its snowieng

bling bling Dark Matter
    wot do
    bling bling Dark Matter
    me 2
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    yeah, this fucking winter, it's going to be the end of me.
    Blackout a few days ago? :/

you mean the San Francisco blackout might of been caused by the sun?

That Sucks.. I'm broke. I dont want to be stuck in fucking traffic again. The sun is acting like a big fucking cunt
    Via StockBoardAsset.com,

Yesterday, a massive US power grid failure was seen across the entire United States in one simultaneous fashion. San Fransisco, New York, and Los Angeles were the three main areas that were hit the hardest. Each of the areas experienced challenges or shut downs in business commerce. Also, basic infrastructure such as communication networks, mass transportation, and supply chains experienced challenges. To many this seemed apocalyptic with anaylst citing possible cyber attacks amid mounting geopolitical turmoil across the globe. We’re shocked that mainstream media didn’t revive the failing Russian narrative for another round of fake news to confuse the masses. Personally, I don’t think it was a cyber attack or the Russians, but more of a Space Weather Event.

Space weather refers to the environmental conditions in Earth’s magnetosphere, ionosphere and thermosphere due to the Sun and the solar wind that can influence the functioning and reliability of spaceborne and ground-based systems and services or endanger property or human health.

Here is PG&E outage map from yesterday’s event. Widespread.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Nah bro, snow like when it goes below 0°C(whatevrthfuckitis in F) water crystallizes and falls from the sky, snow. right now here tho it's more like slush.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It was triangles I prayed for them to strike you
    So triangles are like solar flares then :/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's fucking snowing here too. It was hot and sunny 2 days ago. Motherfucking mother nature!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what the shit are you faggots smoking...its like 90 degrees out. i just came from the beach.
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the shit are you faggots smoking…its like 90 degrees out. i just came from the beach.

You're in Florida as well?

I'm the palest man in the Bay Area. The whitest part Native American you will ever see. Blond hair and blue eyes. but my blond hair is Greyish now

I could tan .. except my face. my feet get dark as brown. my legs stay a light brown. my neck nearly black man color or dark mexican, my back a little bit darker than my legs and my chest and tummy nearly as white as my face.

This is why I refuse to tan or worship the sun. my pale celtic mixed with my native and russian german whatever the fuk jediie jedi literally breaks down to body parts like i was made in a lab with spare parts.

fuck the beach. :(
Jump to Top