User Controls

What you've always wanted to do

You know that one thing you've always wanted to do? Like really wanted to do. Something you dream about. Maybe it's forbidden, maybe it's not. Maybe it's just out of your reach.

So, what would happen if you finally did it? Would you feel fulfilled? Would you be satisfied, or would it not be enough?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm not sure.

inb4killyerselfdiddler
    I'm gonna drive race cars. Might not be F1, but it'll be something. Hell, maybe I'll get into motorcycle racing. It's much cheaper, probably much more of an adrenaline rush, and if I crash I get to sit at home and get high for a couple weeks
    cerakote African Astronaut
    smoke drugs and play videogames
    Originally posted by cerakote smoke drugs and play videogames

That's your wildest dream? C'mon bro.
    GO on a mass shootie
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dargo That's your wildest dream? C'mon bro.

yes
    Sex in zero gravity
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I'm gonna drive race cars. Might not be F1, but it'll be something. Hell, maybe I'll get into motorcycle racing. It's much cheaper, probably much more of an adrenaline rush, and if I crash I get to sit at home and get high for a couple weeks

You can do that today for as little as $200.00

https://www.nascarracingexperience.com
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I'm gonna drive race cars. Might not be F1, but it'll be something. Hell, maybe I'll get into motorcycle racing. It's much cheaper, probably much more of an adrenaline rush, and if I crash I get to sit at home and get high for a couple weeks

Definitely not F1. Have you ever seen the cars and drivers? They are midgets. You won't fit into the double seat car, either. Do the NASCAR thing.

Don't get disappointed if you won't get a chance to drive yourself. Nobody is going to give you a race car to crash and hurt yourself. You'll need to bring your own.
    I always wanted to be an alt rat pi posting faggot.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I always wanted to be an alt rat pi posting faggot.

Maybe if you ask SpectraL real nice get will give you lessons.
    That sounds sik
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Ive already done everything I've wanted to do. I've literally made shit up and stolen other peoples' bucket list ideas for my already-did list.

there's nothing left for me to do that I have any interest in doing
    How old are you, Finny?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by benny vader

Dibs on the middle one.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    good choice sir ... good choice.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    No. I would be obligated to answer for all of the problems associated with ruling a global kingdom, and they are many.
    Originally posted by Zanick No. I would be obligated to answer for all of the problems associated with ruling a global kingdom, and they are many.

You couldn't even rule a section of a dying now dead BBS. What could you know about ruling anything?
Jump to Top