User Controls

Only people who rape/molest should be sex offenders...

Not for bullshit like indecent exposure or voyeurism.
    Originally posted by Actor Not for bullshit like indecent exposure or voyeurism.

Nah, if we let them off it would get out of hand very very quickly
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Indecent exposure is subjective. The law if you're going to have any should not be subjective. That said, voyeurism could be considered a sex crime but more importantly it impedes someone's right to privacy and should be dealt with as such.
    What about peeping scrons?.
    Serious question. If I see my neighbor masturbate when I look out of my window and jerk off to that. Is that a crime?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Serious question. If I see my neighbor masturbate when I look out of my window and jerk off to that. Is that a crime?

that's gay rape
    Bump.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR Serious question. If I see my neighbor masturbate when I look out of my window and jerk off to that. Is that a crime?

nah, you'd just be a creep, but you have a long running history of your neibhors thinking your weird so i wouldn't think about it too much.
    Bump
    I disagree because those acts often precipitate molestation and rape
    Only if said neighbor is male.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    - 19 y/o male, living with his fiance who is 15 with a baby. they live with her parents. the couple requested food stamps and the social worker reported the couple. the male is now a sex offender and prohibited from living with or seeing either his fiance or childre.

- 24 y/o male, living on his own, with 17 y/o fiance, with no parents objection. males ex called authorities and reported the situation, resulting in couple being forbidden to see each other. male is now a sex offender

thoughts?
    Originally posted by infinityshock - 19 y/o male, living with his fiance who is 15 with a baby. they live with her parents. the couple requested food stamps and the social worker reported the couple. the male is now a sex offender and prohibited from living with or seeing either his fiance or childre.

- 24 y/o male, living on his own, with 17 y/o fiance, with no parents objection. males ex called authorities and reported the situation, resulting in couple being forbidden to see each other. male is now a sex offender

thoughts?

I think it's unfair to the men but you'd think the fucking retards would learn not to fuck high schoolers by now
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by infinityshock - 19 y/o male, living with his fiance who is 15 with a baby. they live with her parents. the couple requested food stamps and the social worker reported the couple. the male is now a sex offender and prohibited from living with or seeing either his fiance or childre.

thoughts?

If you're over 18, stay away from anything under 18. It's simpler that way.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]

Depends. Where are you when you are jerking off? If you are still in your house (since you said when you look out of your window), then I would say it is not a crime. But I'm not a lawyer.
    what if you take a dookie on a childrens slide in front of the kids with only intention to take a poop
    What about peeping scrons?
    Originally posted by Ajax Depends. Where are you when you are jerking off? If you are still in your house (since you said when you look out of your window), then I would say it is not a crime. But I'm not a lawyer.

Inside my house looking out of my window into the window of my neighbor fingering herself.
Jump to Top