User Controls

My mom fucked up SO FUCKING BAD LOL. Tech for years fam IM getting a fucking ounce , an RV and im gonna cook drugs until SHE LEAVES!!! fuck kicking me out.

Oh man... My mom fucked up so bad kicking my door and yelling at me for cough gels. My co workers and boss LOVE ME!!! they say "scrawny you are the best worker we ever had and so kind and friendly too!"... I tell you these people are like a family.. they treat me so well I feel TERRIBLE!!! for missing work :'( like I actually cried. I was so on bundy I had hallucinations of them all yelling at me and telling me to go home, I thought Jenny thinks im a derpadew :'( she is the girl I do receiving with and she never talks to me ='( they all hate me.

I went in friday expecting to get fired, I almost cried walking in (still have psychosis) I looked absolutely FRIED, my heart was racing. Everyone just said I looked like I have been depressed and crying for a few days which is true.

Even Jenny was talking to me and smiling and said good morning to me... I just want to work man.. I worked so hard I was literally running and opened all the dock doors at 3pm and unloaded 2 trucks at once becuase the girl who usually does it was also sick and not there I worked circles around them all. THe black guy I worked with shook my hand and said "Thank you scrawny you are so fast! we need you here!" which made my heart light up <3 thank you Jean Marie I love you brother he is from Senegal and he speaks french we do tech totes (not even making this up) together thats totes for a technician to service a call so we get what they need from the warehouse which sometimes involves calling a forklift and spotting for the guy while he grabs something off a rack for me and we make a tote, prepare manifest and ship to the dock. Sometimes I write the manifest really fast because were busy and I misspell totses and TOTSE in all caps lololol and one guy actually noticed it and got mad at me he said "WHY YOU SPELL TOTSE WHATS A TOTSE" im like sorry man I have bad eyes lolololol. even though I said iwas sick and missed work for 2 days lolololol.....

but anyways I digress... Fuck sobriety I am gonna order a million drugs tonight. any suggestions? nootropics too.. I have unlimited money...

My mom is in her bedroom crying right now because she failed her microeconomics test, she has been crying all day because she has been studying for like 3 years for this and she blew it. I can get away with anything right now. I might get a hooker, fuck it.

I am going absolutely gung ho right now and blaring music drinking beer and chain smoking. Gonna chug this bundy. I'm crying im so happy. I fucking love you all. God bless america and scronald trump.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-04-23T03:36:29.155905+00:00
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I would imagine a druggie would react that way to his mom being depressed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I would imagine a druggie would react that way to his mom being depressed.

No I gave her a hug and cheered her up and made her laugh and smile and feel better but like I said 3 years down the drain my heart does ache for my poor mam. but she did make me cry too and I just had a fucking interaction with the the police and got into a fist fight with jedi reptiles and relapsed from front page flush and zobriety. Also my sponser told me to fuck off and called the cops and fought me lol. Sploo is now my sponsor.
    Scrawny, you're so pitiful it's almost sad just to listen to you. You need help, bro.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of your mom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Only read the title but it's literally the best idea I've seen you come up with since I've first seen you post here.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What does she intend to do with an economics degree? I recall coming across some information that it's actually one of the poorest paying majors, except for a subset that I can't recall. Something related to the industry Lanny is in, essentially. Especially with just a bachelor's. If it's genuinely you're passion, that's one thing, just saying it doesn't seem like the best choice, unless it coincides with her work experience and would allow her to advance to a higher position.
    Originally posted by Malice What does she intend to do with an economics degree? I recall coming across some information that it's actually one of the poorest paying majors, except for a subset that I can't recall. Something related to the industry Lanny is in, essentially. Especially with just a bachelor's. If it's genuinely you're passion, that's one thing, just saying it doesn't seem like the best choice, unless it coincides with her work experience and would allow her to advance to a higher position.

exactly lol shes fucked. She needs tech and tendies amirite fam?. And she needs to get laid fuck economics. Techonomics.

I swear to godI'd fuck her myself. I havent been laid in like 5 years and her like A DEACDE no lies NO LIES. shes so fucked., we are at each other throats. I will just bite a towel and close my eyes and get really high and pretend im having gay sex lol.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Man, you guys sound like a sad family.
    Not if we fuck
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Poasting in a methread
    Damn,

you're fucked out the game,

niggggaaa
    Good thread.
    Can I talk to your mom?
    yes. Shes dead you need a luigi board.
    Of all the things that didn't happen, this one didn't happen the most.
    He's like Bill Krozby without videos.
    you should probably just chill man
    Originally posted by RisiR He's like Bill Krozby without videos.
    Bump.
Jump to Top