User Controls

Could You Kill SpectraL?

OK before I begin there is one simple rule. Bears need not reply. Other than that anything goes. That being said let me begin.

If you found out that a major Western Government, Russia, or China had a $1,000,000.00 USD price on Bill Taggart's head, dead or alive, and you had him with no options left for him. Would you kill him, capture him, beat him about the head and feet with a stout stick for an hour or so and then capture him, or be like Captain FailFaggot and suck his dick for an hour or so before you released him?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pretty sure i could do it in person, not so sure about a bomb.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Terrible thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I mean, I luh y'all niggas and all, but I'd torture and maim every last one of ya for a mil.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd be willing to play dead and split the moolah.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Terrible thread.

Originally posted by -SpectraL I'd be willing to play dead and split the moolah.

^SMH
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver ^SMH

tl/dr
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver OK before I begin there is one simple rule. Bears need not reply. Other than that anything goes. That being said let me begin.

If you found out that a major Western Government, Russia, or China had a $1,000,000.00 USD price on Bill Taggart's head, dead or alive, and you had him with no options left for him. Would you kill him, capture him, beat him about the head and feet with a stout stick for an hour or so and then capture him, or be like Captain FailFaggot and suck his dick for an hour or so before you released him?

for that bounty id have his head and fingertips in a ziplock bag on the embassys doorstep before the blood coagulated.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I mean, I luh y'all niggas and all, but I'd torture and maim every last one of ya for a mil.

I'll give you a crackrock to beat the head of my dick to death with your tonsils.
    Yeah I'd pay Lanny to get his IP and use stylometry and hire a PI and Russians.
    None of you come even close to scaring me.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL None of you come even close to scaring me.

Prove it.
    I scare myself
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I scare myself

I somehow believe that...
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I somehow believe that…

I do meth and stay awake and go whoa why is everyone Donald trump and a secret trianglists.
Jump to Top