User Controls

ghetto farming guide *any noods come here for advice*

bling bling Dark Matter
    if u wanna get into stealth gardeing this is the thread for u

*+INDOOR*+ guide

cost = 30$~ for the light i use a 80w blue cfl i bought 2 for 40bux 2 yr ago and only needed one cable wos only a few $ i cracked mine fucin arownd but i taped it back together 1 yr ago and its had no problems

other materials u must scavenge

1get/build a box out of carboard or fiberboard, make houles for light @ hanger, stick a seed tray in and ur set for the first month of veg, then raise the light and add a fan wen u got ur best sprouts seperated into half liter pots

)_basic setup)_

*put stacks under the clip raise the light*

NIGGASINSPACE OFICIAL FARM

*+**+*+*+*+next guide outdoor farming*+*+*+*+*+
    bling bling Dark Matter
    stelth out a lil greenhouse wen u got some sproutes ready to bush out u can put branches so the sun can still shine fully buyt the gheddobirds cont see shit even wif IR cameras IR CAMERAS CONT SEE THRU PLASIC LOL

*+cost*+ like 30 bux for a shitty green house or build ur own if u no how to

use a mesh to put all branches

then wen u seal it up its super stealth

no helo can spot that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    soon am gonna have many spouts whoever pays me 5$ btv can adopt them and choose theyre name and get daily updates
    Well you certainly weren't kidding about the ghetto part. I am buying some land and I was thinking about interesting stuff to do. What sort of power consumption are we looking at, for example, with 1.2 acres of farmland?

I am thinking of making a building out of corrugated sheet metal and setting up a multi level farm inside it, so 1 acre might produce like 4 acres of crop. I've already begun working on a small plant tower, but it uses the sun rather than a lamp.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    give me some area measurements and if u wont indoor or outdoor i use my engineering skills to design u maximum tigers per sq meter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i can draw u plans for a green house or a grow box with full measurements and screw holes marked

all u need to do is cut the panels to shape and screw together u can build a 5 footer in a day
    I have people who can design the actual greenhouse, but I appreciate the offer. What I'd like to know what the power draw is on your lamp and how many plants one lamp realistically services. Obviously at a larger scale, I'm probably going to be better off investing in a flood light or something. But I'd like to do some smaller tests.
    Sick setup by the way man. I didn't know you were a gardener. I have a few plants going right now on my balcony too.
    What are we growing IMA buy some shiz today
    infinityshock Black Hole
    so. um. those lights...they get hot.

theyre in a cardboard box.

cardboard is flammable.

gnomesayin?
    Originally posted by infinityshock so. um. those lights…they get hot.

theyre in a cardboard box.

cardboard is flammable.

gnomesayin?

Yeah it's definitely ghetto as fuck, but as long as it's properly vented, I doubt it will set the box aflame.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Yeah it's definitely ghetto as fuck, but as long as it's properly vented, I doubt it will set the box aflame.

not so much venting...more like actual physical contact, or even close-contact, with the actual hot-part of that light.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The greenhouse should be inside and the box outside he should switch it up.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I have people who can design the actual greenhouse, but I appreciate the offer. What I'd like to know what the power draw is on your lamp and how many plants one lamp realistically services. Obviously at a larger scale, I'm probably going to be better off investing in a flood light or something. But I'd like to do some smaller tests.

Cannabis? The magic number is 1 gram per Watt of light output. If the conditions and genetics are optimal that is the benchmark. You also need to control the climate, though. That can get pretty expensive depending on your location. Fertilizers are expensive, too. I've heard of big plantations that spend 1500€ per watering.

What's your budget?
    Lol a flood light. I used to sell 3000w hps and help people set up reflectors and duct work for a living, I would also sling soil and guano. flood lights are for illumination, not growing plants.

Also I think these lights have fans built in?? I've been so out of the scene for so long I have no fucking idea, i think im just tripping really hard lol I cantt remember if that was possible. Also you can use LED/CFL for side lighting if you are gonna grow in a massive warehouse just get a footcandle detector and when the canapoy blocks light and the meter drops, i.e shadows you place side lighting. A commercial indoor grower told me this

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-04-22T15:16:11.414677+00:00
    Don't ever grow with "real" lamps in cardboard boxes unless you use a cool tube around your light which you'd never ever do in a cardboard grow.
    Pictured above; a cool tube that isn't connected to ventilation.
    can u grow dmt though
    Also a major flaw with the reflector foil in that picture. The plants don't look lollipopped at all so there is a lot of "popcorn" growth going on in the lower section of the plant. That's the part that gets the least light from above and needs the most reflection.

Bad setup.
    Originally posted by greenplastic can u grow dmt though

I read something once about Mimosa hostillis having more alkaloid content in the roots so you could maybe try aeroponics and just keep cloning them and drowning them in IBA and sugar daddy and keep harvesting and extracting the roots??? mini bonsai DMT farm, I was gonna test this at the crack shack.

There are also fertilizers that stimulate wood growth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indole-3-butyric_acid

Jump to Top