User Controls

I have to interview some people for a job

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    What questions should I ask?
    What mistake did they make and how did they solve it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    spit. or swallow.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what's blue and fucks grannies

you aren't fucking qualified to begin with
    Ban them all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ask about:

1. Employment history
    2. Criminal history
    3. Work habits (ex. do you work best solo or in a team?)
    4. Personal habits (ex. are you punctual?, how do you keep track of your time/tasks?)
    5. Problem solving skills
    6. General values (ex. do you think it is important to...?)

And other random stuff I can't think of at the moment.

How did you get to a high enough position where you interview people, yet are incapable of doing so?
    Originally posted by Dargo Ask about:

1. Employment history
    2. Criminal history
    3. Work habits (ex. do you work best solo or in a team?)
    4. Personal habits (ex. are you punctual?, how do you keep track of your time/tasks?)
    5. Problem solving skills
    6. General values (ex. do you think it is important to…?)

And other random stuff I can't think of at the moment.

How did you get to a high enough position where you interview people, yet are incapable of doing so?

Why do you assume I've been incapable? It never hurts to get fresh ideas.
    Screen them beforehand and ask them questions pertaining to whatever skillset you desire in a candidate. if they display sufficient knowledge and an eagerness to fill in gaps in their knowledge they may have, bring them in for an interview and just have a casual chat with them about their last job and how that went and then whip your dick out and tell them they have the job if they give you a handjob.
    I interviewed some people this week. They went well. Now it's time to make a tough decision. Followed by potentially more interviews and another tough decision for a spot at a different level. Better to have a tough decision to make based on multiple qualified candidates versus not enough qualified candidates.
    I would like to apply for the position. WIlling to move at my own cost and work for less than anyone else you looked at.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    is/are there limit/s to what your willing to do for this job and/or promotion and if so, what is it/are they ????
    No I am the best candidate let's discuss the job
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    now lets just cut this off .... oh, dont worry, i have doctors here ....
    U wut
Jump to Top