User Controls

How do I be a liberal?

Now that I'm homeless again and have fully embraced liberalism how can I balance it with trianglism?.

I dont know the first thing about being liberal I only know how to be an anarchist.

Please help Lanny my mom banned me from capitalism
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    do not reject buttsecks requests.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by benny vader do not reject buttsecks requests.

Okay. Thats it?.
    That was easy I dont understand why they are always screaming lol maybe thats from the dicks in their ass
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Okay. Thats it?.

Dont be a racist accept others culture don't allow others culture to become a law learn to white wash people.
    But I'm japanese. I'm a xenophobe

you can start by relentlessly shit posting about altruism and unregulated and unending immigration of middle eastern and african muslims
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can vote liberal but not have the same ideals and just hope for the best.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    1. Attack any opposing view or opinion.
    2. Welcome terrorists with open arms.
    3. Rely on the government for your survival.
    4. Watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, The Washington Post like it's your Bible.
    5. Embrace queers.
    6. Rip fetuses out of the womb.
    7. Make sure you're much uglier and decrepit-looking than the average citizen.
    8. Hate your country.
    9. Hate your race.
    10. Get offended at everything, and I mean everything, and always be politically correct at all costs.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 6. Rip fetuses out of the womb.

Originally posted by gingerbread house music you can start by relentlessly shit posting about altruism and unregulated and unending immigration of middle eastern and african muslims

but trianglism is altruism and its no borders................?

Originally posted by spacepantz You can vote liberal but not have the same ideals and just hope for the best.

thats sounds like it would score me a lot of liberal points. The whole voting for something I have no hope in, hoping and not actually doing anything part.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1. Attack any opposing view or opinion.
    5. Embrace queers.
    8. Hate your country.
    9. Hate your race.
    10. Get offended at everything, and I mean everything, and always be politically correct at all costs.

Your country isn't your race its the fucking natives country really your just an invading europeon that does not want to be europeon because they had to many rules.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1. Attack any opposing view or opinion.
    5. Embrace queers.
    8. Hate your country.
    9. Hate your race.

Best Speckles post of the year(s).
    Your basically what every liberal ever hate's don't become a liberal it would look bad for liberals.
    When I do capitalism I get in trouble, anarchism gets me in trouble, communism gets me on a watch list. trianglism gets me high as FUCK. How do I live my life when every move I make is illegal.
    Oh wait im a technocrat centerist nevermind
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just say you're a liberal and watch the conservative victimization wash in like a MONSOON.
    Isms are all just evil but you should take up rickisms if your gonna take up and ism

I agree isms are evil but I am a free spirit. need a new system. Trianglism gives me too much powers, I spent my sober energy unlocking secrets then I test tthem out and become memes. It's not working out.
    Oh wait i forgot about fela
Jump to Top