User Controls

ATTN: Bill Krozby

If you PM me one more time I will personally drive to your house and make you pay child support.
    You'd be better off driving to his parents and getting them to pay it direct
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dargo If you PM me one more time I will personally drive to your house and make you pay child support.

not really sure what your talking about
    Originally posted by reject You'd be better off driving to his parents and getting them to pay it direct

actually he wouldn't considering my dad hates the totse community and they don't take place in any of my finances...
    posting in a Bill Krozby thread!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually he wouldn't considering my dad hates the totse community and they don't take place in any of my finances…

Except paying your rent and financing your entire existence. You'd think you would pay for your child considering it's not even your money
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo If you PM me one more time I will personally drive to your house and make you pay child support.

thats hot...post pics
    Originally posted by reject Except paying your rent and financing your entire existence. You'd think you would pay for your child considering it's not even your money

not really sure what you're talking about. how would i pay for my child with out my own money? lol whut?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not really sure what you're talking about.

You don't have to say this every time. We know you're a clueless moron, so reminders are unnecessary.
    Originally posted by Dargo You don't have to say this every time. We know you're a clueless moron, so reminders are unnecessary.

you sound frothy

That's rich coming from you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you sound frothy

every time you post that i picture you being a fucking retard with a lith-ppp
    Originally posted by infinityshock every time you post that i picture you being a fucking retard with a lith-ppp

I'm sure you do because all you do is fuck tards because you're too stupid to fuck anything else unless you pay for it.

You have to fantasize fucking people with a higher intellect, hence why you pay hookers and look at my rdfrn profile next to them after your tiny dick shoots

zill the car is a total pussy, he won't post a picture of his pussy face, yet will post pictures of womens nipples getting licked by dogs, and hookers next to my rdfrn profile on HER phone. He's a tosser of the highest order

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-18T21:37:56.141647+00:00
    Hey Bill Krozby it's not your fault
    Originally posted by reject Hey Bill Krozby it's not your fault

I never said it was...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    shh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I never said it was…

It's not your fault Bill Krozby. It was wrong for your dad and uncle to tag team you as a child. If what happened to you happened to any one else they'd turn out the same way. It's not your fault
Jump to Top