User Controls

Well gonts I met the nurses mom

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The nurse moved here in January to work at the heart hospital but I met her the day before the super bowl. She's the queen of my heart since then. I knew that she was the queen of my heart the second time I ever hung with her, she bought two vintage shirts, a slayer and a korn one because I had mentioned I had saw both of those bands over the summer. It was kind of weird but I let it go because girls like to follow the leader to guys that they like so I went with it.

It's taken me awhile to understand who she is but I've approached it slowly beceause she's someone special to me. Who knows maybe it won't work out and even though I think about her often I dont let that negatively impact her and I as I used to in the past. She's from new orleans and she hadn't seen her mom since she moved here so her mom came, her dad didn't because he lives in depaware.

We went to church with her mom on easter and then to go eat at la Madeleines. Her mom was really nice to me so thats good. The nurse is kind of a bitch but its because she likes to drink wine a lot. I just don't talk to her when we hang when she is drunk because she will rant, but thats fine because when I wake up she will blow me.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby maybe it won't work out

Uh-huh. MAYBE.
    Originally posted by Dargo Uh-huh. MAYBE.

you never know fam, i like to be optimistic and ride the wavve just like lanny the tranny told me too. With everyday I get a little bit older and a little bit more wiser.
    You're like an 11 year old trying to live an adult life
    With AIDS.
    And two illegitimate children.
    This still the Pillsbury dough girl? Have you weighed her yet to see if she's lighter than you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i liked him better when he was banned
    Originally posted by infinityshock i liked him better when he was banned

We all did, Finny. We all did.
    wow looks like a lot of haterz sippin dat haterz aidz in this fred
    Originally posted by infinityshock i liked him better when he was banned

we'd like you better if you were banned
    Originally posted by reject This still the Pillsbury dough girl? Have you weighed her yet to see if she's lighter than you?

the nurse is someone completely different. I never actually met the pillsbury dough girl, just texted her for a couple days.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wow looks like a lot of haterz sippin dat haterz aidz in this fred

illiterate nigger
    RestStop Space Nigga
    "Your opinion of yourself becomes your reality. If you have all these doubts, then no one will believe in you and everything will go wrong. If you think the opposite the opposite will happen. It's that simple" - Robert Greene
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR With AIDS.

I had an std check up 2 months ago and I came back up clear of everything
Jump to Top