User Controls

JULES IS PULLING THE ULTIMATE FRONT PAGE FLUSH

Jules + Carder 007

EAT IT, SCROTALDO J CHUMP, THERE'S A NEW SPAM CHAMP IN TOWN
    I clicked one of those threads now I have a virus FUCK
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the dementia-expression competition around here is getting ridiculous
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jules is a nice name. I've only known one from HS and she was adorable as a babby button with a fucking KILLER rack to boot. She was also very flirtatious.

That's what I have to assume all Jules' are like, including the spambto.
    Jules was the name of the last driver to die in an F1 accident

Then everybody was all up in arms about "but f1 management shouldn't have made it so unsafe!! They should have found a way to prevent this!!!"

The dude drove into a fucking crane during a caution lap under safety car. Not much you can do to prevent shit like that unless you want to completely ban racing itself.
    Originally posted by mmQ Jules is a nice name. I've only known one from HS and she was adorable as a babby button with a fucking KILLER rack to boot. She was also very flirtatious.

I got a girl named Jules pregnant once. Well it was Julie but she went by jules
    Originally posted by mmQ Jules is a nice name. I've only known one from HS and she was adorable as a babby button with a fucking KILLER rack to boot. She was also very flirtatious.

I have met 4 gentlemen named Jules and one woman, they were all nice people and establishes a pattern, so I am guess mr spammer jules is actually a nice guy who is simply trying to buy his kids a new nintendo for easter
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
Jump to Top