User Controls

North Korea Just Declared War on Itself

FAIL
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/north-korean-missile-launch-fails-almost-immediately-u-s-military-n747006
    This was obviously sabotage by western aggressors
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox Paws This was obviously sabotage by western aggressors

they've actually been trying to hack and sabotage Best Korea's missile program for years

looks like the fuel supply exploded instead of a controlled burn, lel
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I bet that pudgy little bastard had a firing squad for several generals that day...using tank main guns
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra looks like the fuel supply exploded instead of a controlled burn, lel

Of course they had to make it look like an accident
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Of course they had to make it look like an accident

all things considered...I would think the western saboteurs would want everyone to know they broke pudgy's toy.

like on the schoolyard...everyone pointing and laughing at the gay fat kid who's ball you just threw on the roof because no one likes him.

I mean...both situations involve the same maturity level
    It's to make the North Korean government look weak and embarrass them in front of the people. If Kim Jong-un could just blame someone else then it would mean they aren't at fault. If it looks like an accident then they just look inept. So it's basically a propaganda campaign.
    north korea played themself

Originally posted by infinityshock I bet that pudgy little bastard had a firing squad for several generals that day…using tank main guns

lol, it was actually mortars last time. not a bad way to go, all things considered

Originally posted by Fox Paws It's to make the North Korean government look weak and embarrass them in front of the people. If Kim Jong-un could just blame someone else then it would mean they aren't at fault. If it looks like an accident then they just look inept. So it's basically a propaganda campaign.

I don't think it was outside sabotage - the US is itching for a reason to attack; if they had the capability to sabotage those missiles I'd doubt we'd see them explode on the launch platform
    its looking like world war 3 lads

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump north korea played themself

Shut the fuck up and stop acting like a nigger you pharmacy junkie whiteboy faggot.
    lol your not even white
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    if ww3 starts it aint gonna be over n korea. they wouldn't last ten seconds and aint no one gonna ally with such loser country as that.
    Originally posted by NARCassist they wouldn't last ten seconds and aint no one gonna ally with such loser country as that

That's probably what they said about Nazi Germany leading up to WWII
    Originally posted by NARCassist if ww3 starts it aint gonna be over n korea. they wouldn't last ten seconds and aint no one gonna ally with such loser country as that.

they have around 50-70 almost undetectable diesel submarines out and about, and nobody knows where they are or what they're carrying
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    North Korea is just getting the super jedi propaganda programm because they have been unfuckable since forever.

All the news about them are lies.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra they have around 50-70 almost undetectable diesel submarines out and about, and nobody knows where they are or what they're carrying

if what they're carrying are anything like the op.

prolly no one knows where they are coz they all sunk already.

fucking diesel subs went out in the fucking fifties man.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-04-16T18:22:52.407523+00:00
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump FAIL
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/north-korean-missile-launch-fails-almost-immediately-u-s-military-n747006

O-Ring failure?

They use a solid jell fuel mix from what I read. Which is pretty advanced. I love how the firehose turn on as if it was trying to protect itself from melting. But it looks like fumes were leaking out of the second stage and ignited with the third stage following that.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws This was obviously sabotage by western aggressors

Well they hacked Sony.. so!

(on the flip side Probably because they loved michael jackson so much)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist fucking diesel subs went out in the fucking fifties man.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-04-16T18:22:52.407523+00:00

false. diesels were quieter than their age-equivalent nukes...and continued to be until AIP came into widespread use
Jump to Top