User Controls

wtfcohol

i drank 24 ounces of 8% ABV. why do i feel like my liver is bleeding?
    What's 24 ounces in pints?
    1.75 pints of 8% alcohol. its like 4 shots.

i can drink way more than this and be fine, idk why the fuck my liver hurts so much. i was moaning in pain for a minute. maybe because i drank it all in 5 minutes? i borderlined on doublevision for about 5 seconds
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... 1.75 pints of 8% alcohol. its like 4 shots.

i can drink way more than this and be fine, idk why the fuck my liver hurts so much. i was moaning in pain for a minute. maybe because i drank it all in 5 minutes? i borderlined on doublevision for about 5 seconds

The liver breaks down over time.
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... i drank 24 ounces of 8% ABV. why do i feel like my liver is bleeding?

Your parents are sobbing in the other room and you're listening to The Coathangers like its coo.
    Like for real one day the doctor will say you have done extensive damage to your liver and you will get two options quit or die.
    Originally posted by spacepantz Like for real one day the doctor will say you have done extensive damage to your liver and you will get two options quit or die.

im sober, i take supplements/nootropics and drink 4 beers once a weekend
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... im sober, i take supplements/nootropics and drink 4 beers once a weekend

theyre not working
    whore beers
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... im sober, i take supplements/nootropics and drink 4 beers once a weekend

Medications can fuck with you as well I had to stop taking mine as it was making me hella sick.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    leitweight
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fuck it and drink some ISO then at least your breath will smell better.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    LIQWUID jedi NONONO
Jump to Top