User Controls

The Billy Goat Gruff (Abridged)

The single post sums up every post Billy the Goat has made in the 21st century.

https://niggasin.space/thread/7654?p=1#post-105952
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you seriously need to start taking some sort of anti-convulsant or somesuch. your mental instability is overwhelming your ability to control yourself from making nonsensical and ridiculous posts

since youre fully retarded, and wholly incapable of realizing this yourself, ill share with you a little secret:

everyone is pointing and laughing at you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock you seriously need to start taking some sort of anti-convulsant or somesuch. your mental instability is overwhelming your ability to control yourself from making nonsensical and ridiculous posts

since youre fully retarded, and wholly incapable of realizing this yourself, ill share with you a little secret:

I'll let you in on a secret. I don't derive my sense of worth from here...
    Lol, "dancing mossad"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I'll let you in on a secret. I don't derive my sense of worth from here…

it's obvious you have no sense of self worth.

you'd probably need to be worth something to have a sense of it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's obvious you have no sense of self worth.

you'd probably need to be worth something to have a sense of it.

Nothing us obvious to you...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Nothing us obvious to you…

that pool stick crammed up your nostril was quite the effective lobotomy.

you should register that technique with the AMA and they might name it after you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that pool stick crammed up your nostril was quite the effective lobotomy.

you should register that technique with the AMA and they might name it after you.

So are you...
    Originally posted by infinityshock you seriously need to start taking some sort of anti-convulsant or somesuch. your mental instability is overwhelming your ability to control yourself from making nonsensical and ridiculous posts

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver So are you…

that made all kinds of no sense at all. not even a little bit
    Originally posted by infinityshock that made all kinds of no sense at all. not even a little bit

So are you...
Jump to Top