User Controls

SCronaldo_J_Trump Is A Girl

It's true. SCronaldo_J_Trump sounds like Minnie Mouse on the phone.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Maybe you're so old now you think everyone sounds like a girl.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Maybe you're so old now you think everyone sounds like a girl.

Maybe you're scared
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Maybe you're scared

Impossible.
    She better post some nudes then
    SCRONALDO J TRUMP RELEASE YOUR NUDES LIKE YOU PROMISED TO DO BEFORE THE ELECTION
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You wish faggot that was HTSnoob aka pheonix on the phone I was in the chat when she called
    What chat are you guys using
    Tinybltc
    *poasting in a Dark Rodent thread*

*wipes feet on placemat*
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Impossible.

Yeah, that's true. You can't be frightened anymore than one could frighten say a rock or a lump of ear wax.
    I know scronoldo is male 100 percent.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver It's true. SCronaldo_J_Trump sounds like Minnie Mouse on the phone.

you look like minnie mouse was wearing a giant mousie strap-on and tried to rape your mouth, missed, and created a new orifice above your lips
    lol
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump lol

This is the derp known as scronoldo.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You wish faggot that was HTSnoob aka pheonix on the phone I was in the chat when she called

You declined to give your username when you called little girl. But then you fucked up 20 minutes later by posting that you had called and spoke to me. At that time only one other person had called and that was Bill Krozby. So yeah, backtrack all you want but we both know you are just a squeaky little bleeding twat hiding behind this persona. Sorry but this cover is blown and you did it to yourself. Time to make a new account or come clean.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You declined to give your username when you called little girl. But then you fucked up 20 minutes later by posting that you had called and spoke to me. At that time only one other person had called and that was Bill Krozby. So yeah, backtrack all you want but we both know you are just a squeaky little bleeding twat hiding behind this persona. Sorry but this cover is blown and you did it to yourself. Time to make a new account or come clean.

I posted a picture of him if you want to see it. He most definitely is male.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Y'all niggaz be triflin'. Dang.
    Originally posted by spacepantz I posted a picture of him if you want to see it. He most definitely is male.

Why don't you give that statement some critical thinking...?
Jump to Top