User Controls

my dad is a total asshole

i showed him the IQ tests i designed and i told him i was going to sell it online. he said i cant do that because if i do i'll get sued, which i explained makes no sense, then he told me if you sell socks and you're not a business you could get sued and its the same thing. i made fun of him for being a retard for about 30 minutes, then he tells me "well there's one thing, it's my computer and i can do what i want with it, now give it back right now". i say no because there's no reason, he tries to pry it from me, then tells me i have to put the computer on his bed or he's going to call the police.

i wake up my mom because my dad is drunk and acting irrational, and my dad says give me the computer right now or im calling the police, so i log off and he goes on the porch to call the police anyways. and tries to start a scene in the middle of the street. i ended up sitting in an alley for an hour mad as fuck then my mom sees me in the street and i start crying hysterically out in public.

my dad keeps on blaming it on me, so then i tell him "you think you're winning but when you're 70 and die and i dont give a single fuck, i dont give a fuck about anyone, lets see who wins, i'm so glad grandma is dead she's being eaten by worms in the ground, i wish i couldve been there to watch her bleed out of her head and all the pain she was in, maybe i could've raped her, cut her into little pieces to feed to you and ripped her eyeballs out".

my dad was in his room while i said all of that and he went to sleep, and my mom has been listening to classical music to try to relax. was i wrong to get so pissed off after being threatened to get arrested for making logic pussles????

Post last edited by Take it as it comes… at 2017-04-15T06:35:03.779267+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im so depressed/anxious now
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    show us the iq tests then we can give you an answer.

i promise not to tell mensa.
    Someone should arrange to have meth sent to your house, it will allow you to outsmart everyone around you.
    How old are you kid
    I think that was a pretty stupid thing for him to say

But you overreacted like a motherfucker. Just say "whatever asshole" and go back to whatever you were doing
    Cum in his ass, that'll teach him
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You were both wrong. You can only control you, so all that matters is you were wrong.
    if you get a job you dont have to put up with that shit anymore
    Originally posted by NARCassist show us the iq tests then we can give you an answer.

i promise not to tell mensa.

http://luminousiq.weebly.com/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Take it as it comes... i showed him the IQ tests i designed and i told him i was going to sell it online. he said i cant do that because if i do i'll get sued, which i explained makes no sense, then he told me if you sell socks and you're not a business you could get sued and its the same thing. i made fun of him for being a retard for about 30 minutes, then he tells me "well there's one thing, it's my computer and i can do what i want with it, now give it back right now". i say no because there's no reason, he tries to pry it from me, then tells me i have to put the computer on his bed or he's going to call the police.

i wake up my mom because my dad is drunk and acting irrational, and my dad says give me the computer right now or im calling the police, so i log off and he goes on the porch to call the police anyways. and tries to start a scene in the middle of the street. i ended up sitting in an alley for an hour mad as fuck then my mom sees me in the street and i start crying hysterically out in public.

my dad keeps on blaming it on me, so then i tell him "you think you're winning but when you're 70 and die and i dont give a single fuck, i dont give a fuck about anyone, lets see who wins, i'm so glad grandma is dead she's being eaten by worms in the ground, i wish i couldve been there to watch her bleed out of her head and all the pain she was in, maybe i could've raped her, cut her into little pieces to feed to you and ripped her eyeballs out".

my dad was in his room while i said all of that and he went to sleep, and my mom has been listening to classical music to try to relax. was i wrong to get so pissed off after being threatened to get arrested for making logic pussles????

Post last edited by Take it as it comes… at 2017-04-15T06:35:03.779267+00:00

post pics of your mom and your dads asshole
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws How old are you kid

He attends college.
    what a fuckin tard
    LOL sploo = john culkin. lmao. probably mccullay's cousin.
    dis nigga screenshotted a bunch of iq tests and just put it all together and trying to charge for it lmao and give a $30 reward NICCA that aint shit like whose gonna do this. john culkin i hope you are already on tumblr cause thats where you belong.

i know Yo type. your dad wasnt even drunk. youre just making yourself look better lmao! they should drop you off at the nearest homeless shelter. thats what I'd do! BOOm! tough love.
    Lmao.. your parents got it bad. i wonder what they did to you or exposed you to as a kid though. if i had a kid like you, because shitty ugly things exist in me too, i would kill myself just to leave you fatherless.
    I only ever have issues with my dad when I talk about not wanting to take my meds because he doesn't know fuck all about the health industry or why I want to stop taking them.
    Originally posted by WS LOL sploo = john culkin. lmao. probably mccullay's cousin.

jacob*
    joseph
    my dads an actual asshole not one who feeds, clothes and buys expensive electronics for a complete miscreant.

Post last edited by WS at 2017-04-15T17:11:13.499012+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top