User Controls

I've decided that I'm gonna commit suicide

...eventually, in like a few decades. I'm not in a big rush.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'd say go for your ultimate dream/goal...if you haven't advanced a considerable amount in say a year and honestly gave a valiant effort then you've earned the right to suicide...I wouldn't do it otherwise.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Pretty well everyone here has killed themselves at least two or three times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Don't do it fam.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Pretty well everyone here has killed themselves at least two or three times.

Not me, nope no way that would be a mortal sin and I would die in the lake of fire if I did it.
    LOL That sounds funny when you say it out loud.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Pretty well everyone here has killed themselves at least two or three times.

Indeed.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Not me, nope no way that would be a mortal sin and I would die in the lake of fire if I did it.

Nuh-uh
    I joke about suicide, but the truth is that I'm much too vain to ever actually do it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i can't commit suicide. the whole universe implodes the moment i die and it wouldn't be fair on all you little people.
    I have commitment issues I can't even commit suicide
    I killed myself once a long time ago. Didn't like it. Way too dark and negative.
    Originally posted by Actor …eventually, in like a few decades. I'm not in a big rush.

We want to kill ourselves now, and life gets objectively worse. We lose family members, loved ones, our body's get weaker, etc. There's no doubt we'll be committin' suicide twenty, maybe thirty years from now.
    Originally posted by Enter We want to kill ourselves now, and life gets objectively worse. We lose family members, loved ones, our body's get weaker, etc. There's no doubt we'll be committin' suicide twenty, maybe thirty years from now.

And also, as you get older, blocks of years, like blocks of five and ten years, race by like just a few years. You were always told that would happen, but to experience it yourself is something completely different. Ten years rolls by so fast, it's like just a few years. At the end, twenty years seems just like 10 years. Time is traveling two to three times faster than it was when you were young.

[edit] you're alive!

Originally posted by -SpectraL And also, as you get older, blocks of years, like blocks of five and ten years, race by like just a few years. You were always told that would happen, but to experience it yourself is something completely different. Ten years rolls by so fast, it's like just a few years. At the end, twenty years seems just like 10 years. Time is traveling two to three times faster than it was when you were young.

[edit] you're alive!

I'm the same age as you and I call bullshit. The only reason you think that is because you are just 2 or 3 times slower. Time still takes 24 hours to make one day.
    Originally posted by Actor …eventually, in like a few decades. I'm not in a big rush.

Don't do it life is worth living just be awesome and live doing a flip is for chumps.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And also, as you get older, blocks of years, like blocks of five and ten years, race by like just a few years. You were always told that would happen, but to experience it yourself is something completely different. Ten years rolls by so fast, it's like just a few years. At the end, twenty years seems just like 10 years. Time is traveling two to three times faster than it was when you were young.

[edit] you're alive!

Ain't that just because you're doing the same old shit? Like, when you're a kid everything's new and different, so everything goes by slower. But when you're doing the same boring shit and life seems old and boring once you're old, it goes by quicker since everything's a blur.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter Ain't that just because you're doing the same old shit? Like, when you're a kid everything's new and different, so everything goes by slower. But when you're doing the same boring shit and life seems old and boring once you're old, it goes by quicker since everything's a blur.

I'll kill you.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Being alive, man that got old fast. As bad as I believe life is, even I'm surprised I lost interest in it this quickly.

Originally posted by Enter Ain't that just because you're doing the same old shit? Like, when you're a kid everything's new and different, so everything goes by slower. But when you're doing the same boring shit and life seems old and boring once you're old, it goes by quicker since everything's a blur.

Indeed this is the principal reason! And the era when we retire, what most people believe they've been working their whole life towards, is this! Isn't it a fucking joke? We got one hell of a raw deal.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut

It's all relative, man.
Jump to Top